It's over!

Donch03

2 boys 6 & 8 TTC #3
Reaction score
Well I finally have my confirmation of my m/c after 5 agonizing days waiting for tests and scan etc :cry:
Even though in my heart of hearts I knew I had lost my baby and despite only being 5 weeks pregnant I never imagined it could hurt this much. I feel so empty and useless and will never get to grips with how and why this happened.

I am a strong person and am now TTC immediately. It's giving me something to focus on and that can only be a good thing. Xxxx

:hugs:

so sorry to hear sweetheart xxxxxxxxxxxx

i know how you feel. but it does get better with time. i am back TTC now and every month iv got my fingers crossed. im hoping this month coz if i get pregnant this month i will be due on the day that i miscarried. would be nice to have them both born on the same day 1 year apart. chin up. it does get better with time. xxxx

It really is a horrible thing to happen to anyone regardless of how early on the pregnancy was. I was really down about it for a few weeks, as the doctor told me only people who have been through it know how it feels x

I'm sorry my dear :( I hope you get your rainbow baby soon! :hugs:

Sorry to hear of your loss. At the moment, you're probably feeling so many mixed emotions but like others have said, time is a healer. A day hasn't passed for me when I haven't thought about mc. Try and be positive and you're not alone :flower:

sweetheart, things get easier as the others have said, but there is no time span on when that will be and if your anything like me it may come and go, some days even weeks easier than others, but you will never forget, you will never forget the pain and it is true, only those that have been through truely know what it feels like.....but having said that i still dont really know how i feel, having lost 3, the last back in october, people would think id be clued up about it.....im not, with each the pain was different, dealing with it was different, now (maybe cos im having a bad day) its as painfull as if it were yeaterday, but last week i felt pretty good, not down at all.
Basically, dont give yourself a hard time, i did and it so does not help, dont rush yourself, dont think i should be less upset/more together by now or the opposite too, if your feeling pretty good and positive and ready for the future dont beat yourself up for not being upset enough (yup done that too!!)
As a wise one on here once told me, each day is different, take one at a time, bad ones will end and good ones begin
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im am going though the excat same pain hun

i found out on fri that i had miscarried im trying not to think about it and jsut get on with ttc but its hard as ive started bleeding again its been 4 days

just want to get on

they say ur most fertile after a mc or having a baby as the hormone is still in the body
lets hope this is the case and u have a super sticky one this time round xx

:hugs:
Its a horrible time - expect to be upset for a while and don't feel bad about being sad (if you see what I mean).
You will get through it eventually though, but you never forget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->