it's shrove tuesday! PANCAKE day!!!

we certainly do have the right bring on the pancakes. with syrup and choc sauce hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:rofl:

Everyone that has mentioned pancake day to me has been told to F OFF :rofl: I can barely eat bread. Hope everyone else enjoys it though :)

Everyone that has mentioned pancake day to me has been told to F OFF :rofl: I can barely eat bread. Hope everyone else enjoys it though :)
thats shit. id hate to be your labour partner that midwife gonna get some shit if she offers you any toast :rofl::rofl::rofl:

toria - maybe justa light sprinkling of sugar could work?...or refreshing lemon juice?....or even justa plain one???

Or i tell you what - I'll make sure to have a couple for you!....

SO, thats' 2 for me...2 for baby...2 for Toria....brilL!!

is this a holiday i dont knwo about...

:rofl: Yes everyone is allowed an extra 2 pancakes for me!

Umm it's a day when everyone eats pancakes cupcake, I don't really know what it's about but one person tends to remember and let everyone else know they should be having pancakes lol!

it is one you should get to know and embrace!...

https://www.uttertrivia.com/pancakeday.php

:rofl: Yes everyone is allowed an extra 2 pancakes for me!

Umm it's a day when everyone eats pancakes cupcake, I don't really know what it's about but one person tends to remember and let everyone else know they should be having pancakes lol!
well tahts good enough for me.:rofl::rofl: that will be my excuse when oh ask where his are!!!:rofl::rofl:

right.. well pancakes are yummy so dont see why we should have lots with syrup and icecream and all the rest

Mmm...I made loads! Was making them for ma mum and little cousins too though. Just out the pan warm with syrup...yummy!! they were great!

I managed to limit myself to three, thought i did rather well.

mmmmm :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->