Its so ********

Novbaby08

Mom to Harley & Piper
Reaction score
So I was posting some pics of Harley on my myspace, heres the thing I have pics of her when she was born on there, all naked covered in blood and everything right? So I post this pic on there as well:

https://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww171/Chaotic_Blur/P1040666.jpg

And I get a message from myspace.com saying

"
We had to remove an image (or images) from your account because they violated our Terms of Use. Our site is for people as young as 13, so we can't have certain kinds of pics (nude/sexually explicit, violence, material protected by copyright). Find out more about content we don’t allow at https://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=misc.terms. If you continue to violate our Terms, we may be forced to remove your account.

If you find an image which you feel is in violation of our Terms, please feel free to use the 'report image' link below the image.

Thanks for your understanding.

MySpace Safety & Security "

WTF! Its a baby!! She's a month old!!!! who the fuck would look at her photo like that?!?!?!?:gun:
Its so freakin ********!!!!

yes but there is mucky mingin perverts out there hun :(

get facebook acc ,upload it and put ur profile/pics to friends only hun :hugs:

They're doing it to protect you, not matter how much it sucks x

my profile is on private so only friends can look at it. Its still stupid shes a baby, and bath pics are cute :(

I guess one of your friends must have reported it? I'd get facebook.

I would never put bath pics up, she would hate me when she's older! :rofl:

lol
I have a facebook as well.
I just don't get how this pic is bad, in fact you can't even see her privates, her leg is in the way.

woah, I just realized they starred that out....why?

I know, they didn't block the f word, yet they block out ******

:roll:

That is rediculous, you can't even see anything on there, but unfortunately there are some perves out there, which is why I would not put naked pics on the internet.

What we see as innocent, some can find perverse. :dohh:

:hugs:

I'm with you on this, it's totally ridiculous. The world has gone mad about pics of kiddies and things.

I think that was completely unnecessary of them to do that :(
Next they'll be saying you're not allowed to put up any pictures of your kids what so ever because its too tempting for pedo's! It's sick :(

I know underage teen girls put up sexy, provocative pics of themselves, yet their worried about a baby? its so ******** if someone is looking at a baby like that they need to be locked up for life! And its not like you can even see her privates. In the birth pics I have of her on there you can, and there still on my myspace.

I would never put bath pics up, she would hate me when she's older! :rofl:

haha. Brennan is going to totally hate me for this years christmas card!!!

It is silly. I had photobucket delete one of my photos of Brennan having his first bath, because since he was crying and totally pissed n the photo I called it 'abuse'.

to be honest in my oppinion unless your profile is set to private its fair i wouldnt want any tom dick and harry looking at naked pics of my baby wether there bits were covered or not people can still get off on it as sick as it is but if your profile was set to private so only friends can see i dont see the problem all my photos on facebook are set to private cause u never no whos lurking about gives me the creeps

thats the thing, my profile IS private. Thats why its so irritating. Only my friends can see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->