It's that time again

T

turbo_mom

Im in the 2ww... we :sex: 2 days before ovulation which was last week.. today i've had quite a bit of period like cramping and extra cm (sorry tmi)
so i'm wondering if it's happening for me. I hate waiting though :hissy:

We are waiting together it seems. 3 days before o. I know it's a long shot, but I can always hope right? I wish I knew the answer. It would sure save me some waiting as well.

the waiting is the worst bit....fingers crossed for you though :hugs:

I hate waiting right now too because im thinking about going back to work part time but I don't want to apply until I know for sure!!! And you know what else is crazy?? I want twins!! But I know it can't happen because twins doesn't run in either of mine or jays family. But it's nice to dream :)
Learr when will you be testing? Maybe we can do it on the same day (if period doesn't come of course) :D

I think I'm going to wait til AF is late. I fear POAS to be honest. FF is recommending that I test on the 14th, so it'll probably be then. :)

i'm also in the 2ww and hope 2 see a :bfp: this month

Good luck to you all!

2WW is like a torture, isn't it!

I am also in the 2ww so we can all wait together. I am going to try not to test until the 22 though which would mean I would be late even for my longest cycle

wow awesome ladies can't wait!! I hope at least one of us gets a :bfp: . I want to POAS sooo bad but I know even I was preggers it would be too early... maybe I can hold off one more week...

still nothing :hissy:
Yesterday and today i'm feeling pretty crappy. Sore throat, nasal congestion, queesy tummy. But I tested yesterday for shits and giggles. :bfn:
I am so worried that I won't be able to conceive now because of my c-sec :( If I don't get my :bfp: by christmas I think i'll have to go see my dr....it's been almost 2 weeks since we last had sex (I know pretty sad eh) and I know I was having some cramping about 5 days ago. Maybe I tested too early?
*sigh* sorry ladies for my complaining!!!

I tested today but got a :bfn: but this afternoon I developed a headache and i've got some light pink bleeding. Not alot... fingers crossed it doesn't get any heavier!! Maybe this could be it for me!! :happydance: I will have to test on the weekend if :witch: doesn't come!!

Thanks dizzy :hugs:
it's not my month. Bleeding has gotten heavier today. So i'm out for this month :( Cmon christmas baby!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->