Its time for me to shimmy over to the other side :)

B

baby.love

Well girls after alot of discussion my DH and i have decided to start TTC again. After the Dr telling me i have pcos (which i have since found out may be wrong :hissy: ) we were going to wait. But we have decided to let fate make its choice. I wish i had been a bit more chatty with you all but the last 6 weeks have been tough. Well girls wish me luck, I wish you all plenty.......Right i am off in search of that baby dust!
Take care girls xxx

Thanks girls, I am so excited about the fact that this time we really are TTC!

Hiya,

Just wanted to say, i have PCOS and i have a buetifull 2yr son. So my advise is to go with the flow. We tried for a month and i fell pregnant.

Nat x

Thanks Nat, i have done alot of research into pcos and feel my Dr has just fobbed me off after a scan showed 1 cyst. I never had any problems until the begining of this year when i came off the depo provera and had an operation, now i know both those things can play havoc with a womans cycle! I hope i am not just in denial but whatever the answer i am just going to let fate decide for me.

Best of luck to you!!!! Sending lots of baby :dust: your way!

Thanks Chris77 baby dust donations are highly appreciated :) I'll return the favour when you need some :hugs:

Baby.love

I was on Depo for 7 years and it took a little while for things to get back to normal.

Good luck again!

Thanks hun, the depo really is one thing i regret! but hey i am hopefully on the road to my BFP! :hugs:

Thanks hun...i see its not long till you come over to TTC! Best wishes to you for when you do :hugs:

Hi Baby love,

I'll see you over there next month too. There are quite a few of us joining the darkside next month!! But hopefully you'll be in first trimester by then!!!

Awww thanks girls....I hope to see plenty of you over there soon. Good luck to all of you.. :dust: and heres some baby dust for you all to save for when you need it :hugs:

Good luck and lots of :dust: to you! I'll be keeping an eye out for your :bfp:!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->