It's weird clicking on this link now

thestarsfall

Reaction score
Instead of the waiting to try. lol. It's also more difficult (in terms of internet difficulty, so slightly more difficult than breathing) because it's further down and a sub-forum of the TTC.

I feel like I am in kinda a limbo being NTNP...I am not actively trying to get pregnant so I am not charting or temping or POAS or anything really. I just came off the pill so I don't know when I O so I don't know when the TWW is really (although if I were still on the pill then AF would be coming on monday so I guess I kinda am in the TWW??) but then I am also not WTT anymore so I am not posting about how I want to start trying.

Anyone else feel like they are in a limbo? Or are the majority of everyone on NTNP still kinda TTC in terms of figuring out ovulation and stuff. I think this next cycle I want to start temping just so I can determine more likely when I would be ovulating. I want to have fun and like go out for drinks and stuff but because I have no idea right now I could possibly be pregnant so thus no alcohol until I get AF.

blah...just a weirdo ranty thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->