Itti Bitti D'lish or Tutto?

Discussion in 'Natural Parenting' started by nightkd, Apr 1, 2011.

1. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

I want to try one, but which one? DD would probably get the most wear out of a Large D'lish, but we are NTNP, probably soon to be TTC & so I am tempted to get the OS... I just heard that the D'lish are super trim & the OS is bulky...because...well...it's a OS!! :lol:

Opinions?

2. Eala

Eala Mum of two gorgeous girls

The Tutto is bulkier than the D'Lish (particularly the AIO), but it's nowhere near as bulky as, say, an Issy bear. It's the trimmest onesize I have. Still doesn't make me like it, but I can't deny that it's pretty damn neat on :rofl:

3. mandarhino

mandarhino Mum of 1

I really like the Tuttos. They are still very, very trim for an OS. The trimmest I've tried and I've tried many.

4. mumnbean

mumnbean Well-Known Member

I have both, and prefer my d'lish. Tutto is good, great absorption but bulky like everyone else has said. Having said that I haven't spent a lot of time checking best way to fit it to my lo. I have to be so quick changing her now that she runs away before I can play around with it!

5. nightkd

nightkd Mum to two!

Thanks!!! I get to decide for myself now, because I won a blog giveaway, so I get a D'lish AIO & a Tutto!! :happydance::yipee:

SO lucky! I was JUST about to go and buy myself a D'lish and got the email saying I won! :lol::D

6. surprisemummy

surprisemummy Well-Known Member

aw your soo lucky! i tried my first d'lish today. when i first looked at it i was thinking that there was no way this was going to work on my boy as it was so thin and small looking and i was soooo wrong.

its been my favourite nappy ive tried so far. no leaks, no wicking and it wasnt soaking after 4 hours whereas im usually changing every 2 hours.

now i need to find the cheapest place to buy them so i can get some more :)

let us know how you get on with them both. i might try the tutus if there any good

x