Itti Bitti D'lish or Tutto?

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
I want to try one, but which one? DD would probably get the most wear out of a Large D'lish, but we are NTNP, probably soon to be TTC & so I am tempted to get the OS... I just heard that the D'lish are super trim & the OS is bulky...because...well...it's a OS!! :lol:

Opinions?

The Tutto is bulkier than the D'Lish (particularly the AIO), but it's nowhere near as bulky as, say, an Issy bear. It's the trimmest onesize I have. Still doesn't make me like it, but I can't deny that it's pretty damn neat on :rofl:

I really like the Tuttos. They are still very, very trim for an OS. The trimmest I've tried and I've tried many.

I have both, and prefer my d'lish. Tutto is good, great absorption but bulky like everyone else has said. Having said that I haven't spent a lot of time checking best way to fit it to my lo. I have to be so quick changing her now that she runs away before I can play around with it!

Thanks!!! I get to decide for myself now, because I won a blog giveaway, so I get a D'lish AIO & a Tutto!! :happydance::yipee:

SO lucky! I was JUST about to go and buy myself a D'lish and got the email saying I won! :lol::D

aw your soo lucky! i tried my first d'lish today. when i first looked at it i was thinking that there was no way this was going to work on my boy as it was so thin and small looking and i was soooo wrong.

its been my favourite nappy ive tried so far. no leaks, no wicking and it wasnt soaking after 4 hours whereas im usually changing every 2 hours.

now i need to find the cheapest place to buy them so i can get some more :)

let us know how you get on with them both. i might try the tutus if there any good

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"