Itti Bitti users?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
I was just wondering to those that use itti bittis what size is your LO and what size nappies do you use? I'm just wondering if you find their sizing a true reflection of your LO size really. We're in large but we were in them a lot sooner than i thought we would be I know every babies different tho!

Imi is 10 1/2 weeks and weighed 13lb and 2oz a week ago. She is in smalls and mediums :) Altho I do know a few people say they often come up small, especially because of their low rise :)

aww is she wearing one in your avatar? She looks adorable!

I never really bothered measuring LO i always go by the weights and never had a problem really apart from the itti. Still love it tho :thumbup:

Its sure is, its her pretty in pink :D I think most would say its more important to go with measurements rather than weight :)

goodness it's hard enough pinning her down long enough to change her bum never mind to measure her :rofl: you have all this to come!!!

lol, i expect i'll just move up when they get too small :rofl: Ittis do come up alot more than most nappies as I know some people only use smalls for a month! Imi is almost 3 months and still in smalls despite being a chunky monkey!

Josh is in mediums although I would have bought some smalls if I'd known how long it took him to grow into them! (about 5 months I think)

Tabs is in a large...i LOVE mine :happydance:

Harley is in a large but is so tall they look like a super low rise on him i wish they did high rise ones, but i love them so much

Yea i hadnt really thought about that Tabs is really tall but i guess now she's running around i dont notice so much its not like crawling.

Ems is kind of short but the large ones are getting a bit awkward to do up, also wish they were a bit higher too and they don't do xlarge do they: :cry:

Daisy is in smalls, weighs 13 lb 8 oz at last weigh in and they fit lovely but like everyone has said they are coming up a little short on the rise :hissy: Daisy could definately do ith going up a size cos of the rise but i just know i medium would be MAHOOOSIVEEE on her skinny butty !!!

you might be surprised sara!!

really?? if i squish daisy in i can still get her on the tightest snaps of the smalls so i kinda thougt mediums were a big no no at the moment ???? i do need a good excuse to buy some more ittis tho :) i'm dying for a pretty in pink and some of the new prints:blush::blush::blush:

We are still in mediums on the smallest setting at nearly 10mths. My chaps got a small bum!

Tabs is really Tall and skinny so she has a dinky butt too but when i used mine i didnt really notice...maybe i will next time though now... :(

does anyone know when the new prints are released?

Imi is in smalls and mediums, not much difference TBH Sara :)

thanks vici...think we might have to treat ourselves to a couple of the new ones in medium!!

the brites are released tomorrow :) the minki it says sometime in november ....are you aon face book ? they have a group n get all the info on there hun:)

I am (well i just joined lol) and now posting Imis pic on there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->