Itti sizes

Kirstin

Reaction score
Vincent is nearly 15lbs but seems to be putting on nearly 2lbs a month, would you get the medium and how long would it last?

yea i'd get a medium, they start at 14lbs if i remember correctly. Large start at 23lbs though i'm sure we were in large earlier than that, a lot depends on your baby and shape etc

It's hard to say. I have Dexter in large and he's only about 18lbs or so (that's a guess, I haven't had him weighed in a few months lol). I prefer the large as Dexter is tall and the rise on the large suits him better. I'd try a medium preloved then you can always sell it on if you'd rather have the large.

Hmm, well vincent is really long, maybe I could get a large if its too big keep it for when he will fit in and get a medium instead, that way I wont have one thats too small to sell

sounds like a plan :thumbup: not sure how a large would fit but at least u can put it to one side like you say.

I've just bough a med for my chunky 17 lb boy- it fits really well-so far I love it- but don't think it will last until the suggested 24lb- if I buy another and I suspect I will I'll get the large-

I've got 4 mediums and my LO is around 16lb- 17lb and they fit with just one popper showing though they are low rise and he is a chunky monkey! Though he isn't very long lol (after a really silly baby brain moment where I wrote on here that they didn't fit at all :rofl:)

ive just bought a medium itti and i think i maybe should have bought large, it fits ok but dont think it will last very long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->