Itti Sizing Question

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
Aisling is in medium ittis at the moment and they fit her really well :D She's just moved poppers so that now there's only one spare popper on either side so I'm guessing that means she'll be too big for them soon? Do both poppers on either side need to be fastened for it to fit well?

Main reason for asking is that I have my eye on more ittis, they're turning out to be my favourites. Should I start looking at buying large now?

Yeah I wouldn't buy anymore mediums! Larges would prob fit her now, they tend to overlap sizes a bit :)

Daisy is in both Large and Medium..... she is still on the tightest snaps (but not overlapped) on the mediums and the mediums fit her well too :D the sizes do overlap quite a bit....you should be ok on just one snap either side...tho just keep an eye incase she manages to get herself out of them !!LOL :hugs:

yea i'd also advise not to buy anymore mediums and go for large now.

My lo is coming up to 6months old and i jjust bought a couple of large ones, although the mediums still fit, as everyone has said the sizes overlap. It's a pain that the weight range isn't on the packaging!!

I'm a bit worried about the larges no fitting tom when he's older! Anyone use them on an older child?

i use them now with no probs.

Im glad you asked about the one popper fastening as Noah is onto the last poppers (still in smalls though) hmmm might try the mediums now seen as I have 10 sat looking lovingly at me.

my 23lb harry is on the large at the tightest so im guessing there must be a lot of size overlap and the large must last for ages, harry is 16 months and got loads of room left :)

funny actually as the Large size seems SO much bigger than the others!

Maffie, how heavy is Noah? Im hoping I can get another 4-6 weeks at least out of Theos smalls but hes doing some serious growing and Im not sure its gonna happen!

funny actually as the Large size seems SO much bigger than the others!

Maffie, how heavy is Noah? Im hoping I can get another 4-6 weeks at least out of Theos smalls but hes doing some serious growing and Im not sure its gonna happen!

He was just under 13lbs last time he was weighed that was 3 weeks ago and he sit happily fits into his smalls. He's a very very lean and long baby but the rise still seems ok. We have had 2 leaks but they were massive wees he had done.

Hmm maybe I shouldnt hold out hope for Theo fitting in them long then! He hasnt been weighed since 15 days (being weighed Tues at 5 weeks) but I expect him to have put on quite a bit, as he put on 1lb2oz in 15 days Im guessing hes put on the same or a touch more since. Still maybe he will get to 3 months and still fit in them...maybe!! The plus for Theo is he has a really skinny waist which seems to be better for Itti fit.

Noah is skinny in the waist, not sure where he hides his weight he looks skinnier than he feels

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->