Itti Tutto - what am I doing wrong?!

Eala

Mum of two gorgeous girls
Reaction score
OK, I was so excited about the Tutto. Got one in my favourite colour. And I'm just not getting on with it :cry:

My LO wears medium D'Lish AIOs, with loads of room in them. So I followed the Tutto instructions to get it to roughly the same size as a medium D'Lish. But it doesn't fit like that? :shrug:

I ended up having the front poppers totally undone, to get a fit I was happy with. (Saying that, I wonder if I just got confused with how high the rise is on a normal Itti? :shrug:)

Even then, I find the inserts REALLY bulky. I find that no matter what I do, they bunch up at the front of the nappy and stop it from fitting neatly around the waist.

I'm at the point where I'm going to try it another couple of times, but if I can't sort it out I'm going to sell it on, and that just makes me so sad :cry:

I watched Little Stars video, which was fab, but wondering if anyone who is getting on with the Tutto can share their thoughts/experience? :flower:

Q is one the medium setting and personally find the main booster with the mini booster fine with the widest part to the front of the nappy. (yellow to purple)

I have also noticed that there is a right way and wrong way round for the mini booster too :dohh: if your getting bunching up, try the mini booster the other way round as see if that helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->