• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ittis from Aus...anyone?

A

anothersquish

Before I email back again...is there anyone else who would be interested in limited ed prints or bitti boo/brites from Aus?
At the mo Ive been quoted £14.40 for three nappies, it may be this is a flat postage rate.
I would be looking at ordering on the week of 28th March or after (I dont mind when)
If I know who would want I can check the postage cost :thumbup:

Hmmm I'm temped to get a bitti brite but I want to get a couple of thing from Holdens Landing ... dilema :wacko:

I would wait til after but I dont want him to outgrow the medium size too soon after I buy it LOL

i might be interested in getting another moo in Large if they have any left....tho will have to see how many pennies i have once rob gets payed etc :)

they do have Moo in large still :) No great rush as I cant order for over a week anyhow..no pennies beforehand ROFL!

I'd love to, but I can't do this and the HL co-op. :(

Ohhh.....hmmm cool!

Payment Information
Our preferred method of payment is via bank deposit- you will be given the details during checkout and on your emailed confirmation. We also accept payment via paypal, credit card (Visa, Mastercard) and money order. When paying via bank deposit, please use your name and/or order number for faster processing. If you wish to pay via credit card, please choose the credit card option and we will ring you to get the details for processing.

Payment needs to be received within seven days of purchase unless prior arrangements have been made – communication is the key! If we don’t receive payment or any contact from you within seven days, we reserve the right to cancel your order and relist the items.

We do offer layby should you wish to spread the payments out. Minimum purchase is $75 for an eight week layby, a 20% deposit is due within seven days of ordering. Regular payments are expected (no longer than fortnightly), with the balance payable within eight weeks of commencing the layby. Should you cancel your layby, payments will be refunded, minus a $5 administration/restocking fee.

The price of all items sold from this website includes GST.

nah i just put 2 nappies in my basket and clicked pay in store or whatever they were held for weeks pmsl i forgot about em ;)

Im onto asking if I can get the nappies I want reserved today, do you know what one/s you want ?

i want a boo i think

im not keen on the brights so a cherry red large boo x

me me me! i want one! i think i should get a large for when the time comes tho, im going to check the website see what patterns they have, i like moo and giraffe, how much in pounds is one from them? and if its 14 for delivery of 3.. or would it be cheaper with a bulk buy?

Im just waiting to hear back on postage prices again, see if/when the cost of postage goes up.
I think the moo print works out at £15.36 and the Giraffe £16.56. Would be good if 3/4 people want as it will bring the cost of postage down to £3.60/£4.80 each (seeing as it costs the same to have one posted as it does at least 3!)

i have no idea wht that means. I dont even know what the conversion of dollars to pounds is..
I want a moo moo, a giraffe, sweetheart bitti bright, all in large.. how much would that cost me?

£16.60 for bright
£16.60 for girraffe
£15.38 for Moo

+postage

1 GBP = 1.65749 AUD

squish which converter are you using?

rofl I wasnt was using a rough estimate in my head rofl....hence why my prices were a teeny bit cheaper as I cant manage more than a couple of decimal points LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->