Ittis from Aus...anyone?

I will do once I have the exact postage cost, just wait see what Femme would like and then I will send an email off to her with whats wanted :)

All excited...giraffe ittis!!!

squish when you no what we all want, email and ask if they might do a discount for it being a big order.. might get lucky lol

I fully intend too ROFL....*giggles* if anyone would like once I have an email confirmation of shipping cost etc I can forward them the email I get...just so you know Im being straight with how much its costing :)

:rofl: i trust ya dont be silly :flower:

i wonder... hope customs dont slap a charge on it

Oh, course not, dont be daft, long as people are happy.
Customs are shits....most of the time they arent interested. I did once get a consignment of leather headcollars I imported from the US got by customs and a Hoodie I had personalised!! Only twice out of LOADS of stuff Ive had shipped from all over the place though :)

Yay!!! I waaaant... a large moo and a medium moo :D Purlease.

they only have large Moos left...No medium moos anywhere!

Gay. Large moo it is then! Is that enough or do I need to get more? :lol:

haha you can get just one if you like! Check the website to be sure there isnt another youd want before I send the email off.

I shall get email sent and do some discount begging...LOL

have you sent the Email yet?? there any chance you could slap another large Moo and pretty in pink spots on there too ?? purleeeez

haha no not sent it yet....I keep going too and for some reason stopping....I must KNOW someone else wants something LOL

Just to be sure I will wait and send the email tomorrow after Ive been back on here to check noone else wants anything!!
*requests bigger discount*

YAAAAAAAAY i would have had a brite but they dont have the ones in that i like :( ...gonna have to figure out how to smuggle these ones in tho !LOL ......hopes and preys rob isnt in when they are delivered !!

I'm soooo torn. Do I join in this and have pretty nappies, or do I buy food, gas and electricity? :rofl:

sod the food...we are on Iceland rations til May so I can buy Ittis and pretty HLs

Oh Farmfoods do the nice Hovis bread 3 for £3 and they keep sending money off vouchers through the post....should go there...
plus im using all the double points Tesco money vouchers Ive saved up...
Tesco is useful for something.

:rofl: you dont need food heat and light...its summer go out and puck your food, eat it raw, and light a couple of candles!!! Fluff wins everytime!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->