• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ittis from Aus...anyone?

me either so i used

https://www.xe.com/

:rofl: maths was never my strong point

Hmmm i'm quite tempted on a medium and large giraffe... dont see the point in getting a small any of my babies will grow out of them in 8 weeks easy :dohh:

But i'm so worried i'm spending a fortune :cry:

me too, :( my justification is when i move out i wobnt be able to buy things like pretty nappies sogetting some now in large as a gift to ourself. i cant actually pay right now tho, will be a couple weeks but soooo want those 4

hehe, I heard back and the £14.40 postage is for up to 500g. A Medium AIO Itti weighs 120g a medium SIO weighs 160g a large AIO weighs 160g and a large SIO weighs 180g.
I havent weighed the smalls but can do.
If anyone else but myself and sezzle would like (not ordering til 30th March) the I can order one or two more nappies (depends on what I personally buy)
I dont believe it would be much more for up to 1kg tbh.

PD, as said I CANT order til 30th March at the earliest and if you really wanted to order I am more than happy to wait another week or two, what I could do is if you had a date by which you could pay and you definately know which nappies you want is I can email again and ask for the nappies to be put on the "layby", I will pay the 20% deposit and then in 2/3 weeks if everyone else has paid for their own nappies I can pay it off and get them all shipped over....

I def want a moo moo, giraffe and sweetheart bitti bright, all Large and i dont mind AIO or SIO, whatever is cheaper. I can pay on the 5th, I can pay some of it before just not the full whack, How much do you think it would be in total for them with postage?

how would we do it ,would we paypal to you then you paypal to her the full order?

Once I have a definite number of nappies I will email again to ask for postage cost for the weight, I cant see it being over £6 for postage each even if its just the three of us though obviously I will get the exact price before confirming the order.
The AIOs are cheaper slightly.
On current exchange rates it would be £49.11 plus postage for those three.

They prefer direct payment (ie payment by card) which I am happy to do, I can take money over paypal or by direct bank transfer whichever you would feel happier with and bit by bit or all at once, long as its all there when they need paying in full its no problem. Practically everyone on here has my address so not like I can do a runner with anyones money LOL

I'm really keen on getting a medium and large giarffe me thinks :)

What date would be good with everyone? 7th April or 14th April?
Sezzle-bitti boo large in red
PD-Giraffe & Moo large AIO
Blob (cant call you that without giggling)- medium and large giraffe...AIO or SIO? AIOs are slightly cheaper?
With my three that makes it 8 nappies.

UK postage from me to you varies on number of nappies but even for three its not huge amounts, but could organise that when they get here?

does tabs still fit medium or is it for baby?
think ill leave out the bitti bright, just the giraffe and moo moo :D

I used to call Tabs blob cos the scan pic she looked like a blob :rofl: I dont like it now but cant really change it ha ha ha!!

I dont know AIOs prob fine but i find that the snaps are more absorbant?

Nah Tabs doesnt fit them but Tabs was really tall and if the new baby is as tall as her then they wont fit the smalls for very long and i dont want to spend a fortune on them :wacko:

:o ouch :rofl:

um 14th if poss, can get aimees christening out of the way x

Im good with the 14th, no danger in Theo outgrowing mediums before then!

Sarah is 14th ok with you?

Nah i dont care when makes no difference to me so long as i get them :rofl: Dont think Tabs will potty train or anything before then :haha:

Just let me know the exact price it will be :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->