• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ittis from Aus...anyone?

bumping.
Does anyone know if Sarah (Blob) has internet access to send on/before Weds?

Squishhhh! I want in on a medium giraffe!

edit:

I think im too late! why do i never look here gahh! x

hayley I should have PMd you ages ago about it but I never thought...whoops!

You realise girls we have got some of the last Moo print nappies available....Itti have now run out...eep.

hayley I should have PMd you ages ago about it but I never thought...whoops!

You realise girls we have got some of the last Moo print nappies available....Itti have now run out...eep.

Bad squishy *kicks*

Yay for having the last moo ittis :D :happydance:

squish if Haley wants to take my spot she can x
i can still pay weds just thinking with the droop at the moment i might be better off waiting till shes grown into them x

it shouldnt make much difference x

squish if Haley wants to take my spot she can x
i can still pay weds just thinking with the droop at the moment i might be better off waiting till shes grown into them x

it shouldnt make much difference x

:ninja:

I dont think I can change the order now as Ive had an invoice through for it, I will email and ask though.

Hayley, before I email and ask have you checked the costs re postage, nappy and possible customs and UK postage?

:rofl:

dya think their gonna get new prints since the others are running out?

:rofl:

dya think their gonna get new prints since the others are running out?

oh no please dont say that LOL ..tho it would be great!! LOL .... i need to build up my large stash now tho.....hmm new prints would be great! :happydance:

OMG see if i dont get my cow print one i will cry i didnt ask for that :cry: I just figured i will wait until this baby is medium :nope:

Claire told me so paying now !!!

All sorted Sarah :) Thankies!

Im so excited....I think its wrong to be this excited about nappies??? Oh well!

I havent heard back from Kath yet, Im going to try and get hold of her between now and tomorrow evening but not looking likely so far....

likely for swapping sezzles bitti boo for hayley to have a medium giraffe...dont panic..either way the order will be going in!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->