Ittis from Aus...anyone?

Got a cold, got to go for scans and swabs, Theo had his first jab today and I cried (Im a muppet) and I am still recovering from last Thurs when everyone was up and down all night with a horse who had colic and saturday from dressage...

Whens the next growth spurt so I have an excuse to camp out in bed all day....

I cried, haha... I've actually delayed her second set as the first set really threw her and we're still battling with growth spurts (I think thing were just settling and the 4 month spurt kicked off!!!) so I thought feck it and bought some fenugreek :rofl:

Yay so glad i can get my moo.
Hope you are all better x

Ive not got my brain in gear yet....Theo isnt down for the night just yet (well he kind of is but hes still asleep on my arm so I need to go put him down somewhere first!) but once he is I will sit with a big bag of doritos and do some maths....oh and I got some chocolate so may also have some of that too!

Everything is rounded UP to the nearest penny, sure half a pence isnt going to bankrupt anyone!

Total shipping from AUS to UK: £48.71
Shipping per person: £6.09

Nappies:
Sara-
£29.14
Monkeh-
£29.39
Femme-
£14.02
Sarah (Blob)-
£30.73
PD-
£29.39
Sezzle-
£15.37
Dee-
£14.02
Me-
£44.75

So people can be prepared I calculated these as being the likely customs charges (if we get them)
Dee- £3.19
Femme- £3.19
Sara- £5.96
Monkeh- £6.02
PD- £6.02
Sarah (Blob)- £6.29
Sezzle-£3.15
Me-£9.15

These are based on the FULL VALUE of the nappies not the discount prices just incase!

UK postage will vary as per number of nappies and what style of postage you want it to go. It will be less than £3 for everyone (unless you want some fancy postage!) as everyone is having 2 nappies or less. I dont have any large AIO Ittis to weigh so I cant be 100% accurate til they get here!!!! I would appreciate but not insist upon 20p for packaging.

soooooo
the total amount I need from everyone NOW is as follows:
Sara- £35.23 (paid)
Monkeh-£35.48 (paid)
Femme- £20.11 (paid)
Dee- £20.11
PD-£35.48 (paid)
Sarah (Blob)-£36.82 (paid)
Sezzle- £21.46
Me-£50.84

When the nappies have arrived with me I will notify you of any customs charges, I will amend the prices if they need to be if/when I get the nice fat customs note bill through my front door!

This has taken me AGES! I now need to go sit in a darkened room!

I meant to add my paypal address:
[email protected]

If you send 'normal' paypal PLEASE cover the fees (else its going to leave the Itti account short...eek!) or send gifted, it is entirely up to you which you wish to do. If anyone would like to send a cheque or pay by direct bank transfer please PM me for details. If you send a cheque I will need it at least 4 working days before the 14th so it has time to be banked and cleared by the paydate. Any bank transfers need to be done 3 working days before 14th.
If anyone would like a copy of the invoice or any receipts send me a PM and i can email them to you.

Will get right on this... don't forget to pay yourself £50 squishy... ahaha

Thanks for taking the time to do this squish! I've sent the moneys already :)

I think I sent everyone a PM (except Femme and Monkeh because they are super efficient and beat me to it)
Even if you cant pay yet (I know some cant) just let me know youve seen the PM/this thread. DOnt worry if you send bits of payment this week, bits next etc...no worries as long as it all gets there for the 14th :)

do we need to pay now or as long as its there by the 14th? like as in can i pay in a week?

oh posted at same time! okies coolio! will let you know on here when i paypal!(just to make sure u get it etc)

Mine will be with you next week as my pp hates me and will not make money for me haha

Just bumping so its not forgotten!

One week to go and the order goes in!!!
Im ridiculously over excited...

I cant wait to get the big package with ALL those Ittis in....I will have to unpack and take a photo of them all together before I ship them to thier new homes...haha

oh just aswell you bumped it i totally forgot! What was my total again?! and whats the paypal?! i will pay tonight/tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->