Iugr?

Gemmaleanne23

Reaction score
have also posted in twins/multiples but not had any responses.

26 weeks tomorrow and have been for a growth scan thismorning. Twin 2 has always measured a bit smaller than twin 1, but the gaps have now gone from 2 days difference, to 4 days, to 1 week to now almost 2 weeks she's now perched just below the 10th percentile while twin 1 is happy on the 50th.

Iv got to go back in 2 weeks for another scan, and to go in if I notice any reduced movements. But just looking for any posetive stories of a similar nature? Ones that still went to term and all was fine maybe? Xx

Im 31 weeks with a singleton. I am measuring 4 weeks behind and my baby is now below 10th centile too. Im going in for bi weekly growth scans. Mine stopped growing at 26 weeks. I have a Doppler ultrasound to check my placenta next week. Im not sure whats going to happen. My midwife doesn't think i'll go to due date. I think they will intervene at 36/37 weeks if not earlier if placenta is failing in my case. As for twins im not sure what they do probably keep an eye and try to keep them in for as long as possible.

I've just delivered my baby at 33+6 due to IUGR. Just keep an eye on your movements and if you have any doubt go in and be monitored. Sometimes baby will need to be delivered early, sometimes not. Just keep real close eye on your movements :). Good luckn

Can't give you advice, but hope that all will turn out well and that your small twin catches up or hangs in there. Change your title to '26w with twins IUGR'so twin mums can help out. Post in gestational issues forum as well to get hopefully more responses. Good luck my dear!! X

I had this with my last 2 babies. Sadly Lucy died at 9 days old and Bradley died whilst I laboured him. If you feel that you would like round the clock care ask to be admitted xx

I've just delivered my baby at 33+6 due to IUGR. Just keep an eye on your movements and if you have any doubt go in and be monitored. Sometimes baby will need to be delivered early, sometimes not. Just keep real close eye on your movements :). Good luckn

I just had to pop into this thread to say how long your daughter was for her gestation, imagine her length if she was born at 40 weeks! My daughter was 47cm at 39+2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->