IUI chat, cheers and support

Jumping in here!

Just had our first IUI on Wednesday (7/15). Femara days 3-7, ultrasound day 12 showed one follicle (don't remember the size but the RE said it was good), Ovidrel cd12, IUI 37 hours later. Husband had about 6 million sperm (don't remember motility but the only thing the RE said about the sample was that the count was on the low side, so I'm guessing everything else was okay?).

I'm going to test on July 29th - if I am not pregnant I have to get a test to check on a possible polyp, so I'll be going in on cd6.

Good luck to everyone!

Hi Likethestars!!

I read on different forums with women still getting their bfp with low sperm count. Good Luck!!
:dust:

congrats on your bfp mcd and likethestars!!! :happydance:

good luck jovon that you don't need to move to an re! Does the doctor just usually fit you in when you get a positive opk...or do you just schedule it on a certain day?

congrats!!!

Good morning ladies! Came across your IUI post and thought I would chime in. I'm on day 3 post IUI right now. Mine was medicated (Clomid and Gonal-F injectables with a trigger shot). After feeling how my body reacted to the meds, I'm fairly certain I wasn't ovulating on my own before. I only tested one month, but never got a positive. This time, on the meds, I could feel my ovaries for days before and then Monday morning when I work up all the feeling was gone, which I assumed was because I ovulated. So hopefully the meds is exactly what my body needed.

I hope it works out for you all, best of luck!

Hi JMUBumbleBee!

That's great to hear! I hope this cycle leads to a bfp for you!

For me: I just had my last unmedicated/natural iui with my ob/gyn. If this cycle is a fail, my husband and I will go to an RE.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"