I've a feeling it's happening again

tj1980

Reaction score
Hi all

APOLOGIES IF YOU'VE READ THIS IN THE MC FORUM

I had a mc at the end of August/beginning of September. It was really drawn out and lasted for weeks. However we started ttc straight away and I got my BFP last Monday. But I just feel like I'm mc again. Last time I had no preg symptoms and I haven't this time either. I keep getting shooting pains like I did before. I haven't been to the dr as I wanted to wait a couple more weeks because if I'm going to mc there's nothing the dr or EPU can do anyway.

We have decided not to tell anyone the news as my sister is 3 mnths pregnant and we don't want to upset or worry her if I do mc. But deep down I know this is going to end how it did last time. Sorry for the thread but I just needed to share my thought with someone x

try to relax hun you are bound to get these feelings i'm sure everything will be fine xxx

Hugs, take a deep breath hon and double hugs. My advice is to take it really easy pyschically and emotionally. When I get my positive I'm going to be the lazyest person ever LOL.

hi read your post and im going through the same thing atm, i honestly thought i might be the only one, im praying every night for it not to happen again coz im not sure if i could be strong enough to go through it again, the first time was painful enough for me. now im just late on and got feeling that the cycle is doing the same thing :s
i know how you feel not the best feelin ever but i guess it does go away because lots of other women have been through it too and managed to have children.
so chin up think positive and just take it day by day but be lazy :) you will be fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->