I've been really naughty....

HollieQ

Reaction score
Well I went to the retail park to buy some tights for a party tomorrow night and I wandered past Mothercare, well ok, you guessed, i went INTO mothercare.....

.....and I bought a gorgeous neutral cream newborn sleepsuit saying 'baby bear' and a picture of a baby bear on it. We call our dogs our bears, my dh adores our bears, so I just fell in love and thought it was perfect!

I'm going to wrap it up, and the day I find out I'm pregnant I'm going to put it out for my dh to open when I'm not there and keep him guessing :blush:

HOW NAUGHTY! but - PMA! :happydance:

Is it just me that's done this? :blush:

I keep looking at things and thinking i can get that for the new baby when we get pregnant again. Does make me feel slightly guilty as its wasn't long since our MC but it also makes me feel happy too as its looking to the future

I've got a little baby grow saying 'I love my daddy and my daddy loves me' hidden away so I can give it to DH when I find out. I hoped that I would get a BFP last motnh on DH's birthday and was going to give it to him as part of his presents - but was not to be, so hidden away for now. I didn't buy anything before my loss last time as I thought it would bring bad luck - well that didn't help (!) so now have bought this and it gives me something to focus on x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->