I've changed

calm

Reaction score
I did have broody stages before, fantasies of pregnancy etc, but there have been changes.

Before I didn't know when I was due to have my period, didn't write it down, didn't ever wonder if I could be pregnant, didn't read about TTC WTT or pregnancy. When did this madness happen? When did it take over?

Well hun, all I can say is it's human nature to feel your biological clock ticking... It's natures way of helping the species subsist. Some women don't feel it ever, but they are few and far apart. We all feel it at a different age and for different reasons but the truth is it's there, it's human and healthy, and maybe I'm wrong but I think your dilema has deeper roots than broodiness.
During my career I studied that sometimes, when a child has speaking disorders such as a lisp, trouble with the spanish "rr" etc, if there are a lot of letters that cause dificulty, instead of treating the first letter to appear in our language, you take the last one and therefor the most difficult. If you rehabilitate that one, all the rest sort themselves out on their own. Like magic. Do you think this piece of info could help you? Maybe sorting out the deepest problem, the rest will sort themselves out alone? I hope it does help you, I really do. Lots of PMA for you my lovely. xxx

I have no idea how or why. It's like you take the first step and BAM your obsessed. No answers here I'm afraid, just insanity!! x

Well hun, all I can say is it's human nature to feel your biological clock ticking... It's natures way of helping the species subsist. Some women don't feel it ever, but they are few and far apart. We all feel it at a different age and for different reasons but the truth is it's there, it's human and healthy, and maybe I'm wrong but I think your dilema has deeper roots than broodiness.
During my career I studied that sometimes, when a child has speaking disorders such as a lisp, trouble with the spanish "rr" etc, if there are a lot of letters that cause dificulty, instead of treating the first letter to appear in our language, you take the last one and therefor the most difficult. If you rehabilitate that one, all the rest sort themselves out on their own. Like magic. Do you think this piece of info could help you? Maybe sorting out the deepest problem, the rest will sort themselves out alone? I hope it does help you, I really do. Lots of PMA for you my lovely. xxx

It sounds very logical, the only difficult part would be to discover which is are deepest problem ! haha. Anyway, can always try to solve the ones we are aware of. big x

I think information is sometimes a cross as much as a blessing. I mean, before when I was broody, I didn't know anything about ovulating or it didn't even occur to me to notice when and why my period came. I wonder if we are better in the dark o not?

For me, it's when I knew my OH was serious about having a baby. Because then it become reality and not just a dream that 'one day' we'll have a baby.

I'm the same. Before we had a definite date I didn't do more than make a note in my diary as to when AF turned up. Since we got a date, and I started to come on here, I feel I know so much more about my cycles and what to expect. And in turn, I'm even more broody :dohh:

I'm the same. Before we had a definite date I didn't do more than make a note in my diary as to when AF turned up. Since we got a date, and I started to come on here, I feel I know so much more about my cycles and what to expect. And in turn, I'm even more broody :dohh:

Very similar to you hun.
Once you have a date, its changes everything, well i feel it does. I pretty much think me and OH will be trying from as soon as we get married, well i am hoping so. Buy saying that i was thinking how i would love to go part time after i have LO so might have to save more money up before i do!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->