I've downgraded to NTNP -Anyone else?

Hi there,

I have also downgraded to NTNP. I was hardcore into charting, OPKs, etc., but lost our first baby last month. My DH and I have decided that we are going to take a more relaxed approach this time around, mainly because we just don't want to put all of our energy and emotion into it again, given what we know can happen. I'm scared it will happen again and I will have to go though that pain again... So once we start back up, it will be very relaxed and if it happens, it happens.

On a side note: I know MANY women who were putting all their energy into TTC without luck... And once they became more relaxed about it, boom, they became pregnant. I support your decision, whatever it is.

Heather

Hi ladies! I was hoping I could join in your conversation!

OH and I have TTC for almost 8 months now with no luck (I'm actually quite amazed- when I got preggo at 17 it was the first time my ex released :spermy:. I lost at 10 weeks). I had started getting a little crazy about it around month 4...started checking CM and using a calender to chart OV. I have an extremely regular period- 26 to 27 days on the dot...except last month when I was 5 days late. We thought :bfp: but :witch: showed her ugly face around 4 AM on day 5 :( and I just lost it. I had joined the forums about a week before all this happened, btw (but I have been reading on it for a few months now).

I've decided to just put it in the back of my mind- I even steered clear of these forums for awhile. I think I only log on every 2-4 days now. It just drove me nuts with all the baby talk and :bfp: news and talks of charts and opks and poas! I was worn out.

This is the first post I've read in a week lol but thats because I just got The Sims Medieval :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->