I've got my anti-witch spray!

Haley! Glad you made it over here! You have to play our little game though. It's a brief introduction on yourself and then tell us one interesting fact about yourself. It can be anything!

Oops ok I just edited my last post with my personal info. I kinda posted in excitement before reading the rules lol

Something about me... I love to scrapbook! It's my favorite thing to do in my spare time:) hopefully I can start scrapping a new baby book soon :)

Thank you so much for inviting me over to your new thread (fabulous name by the way :thumbup:)...
The 2WW was made so much better for the fact that everyone on the thread was so lovely and supportive, so I'm looking forward to joining Doodah as Stalker number 2 on here!! :happydance:

So... I'm 22, OH is 26. We've been married since August and are very cautiously pregnant after a BFP 7 days ago. We found out that we could have fertility issues, so I had a scan booked for tomorrow to check on my ovaries... the Dr still wants me to go ahead with the scan so I'm hoping they'll also have a peek a bit lower for me and check if everything's developing ok... I'm from the Wirral, which is sandwiched between Liverpool and Chester for those of you who haven't heard of it... Ermmm, interesting fact... I used to be so afraid of spiders that I had to have cognitive therapy, but ended up refusing to go back because the therapist accidentally let a spider escape :dohh: ... At least there was some improvement before that point :haha:

Oops ok I just edited my last post with my personal info. I kinda posted in excitement before reading the rules lol

Something about me... I love to scrapbook! It's my favorite thing to do in my spare time:) hopefully I can start scrapping a new baby book soon :)

I always think scrapbook-ing must be such a lovely thing to do and to be able to keep once you are finished.

I'm just not creative/neat enough unfortunately... I tried to make a "memory book" for my OH once and ended up almost being ashamed to give it to him :haha: I never was very artistic...

Had lots of fun reading the stories!! So I'm 26, DH is 27, we got married in September in a giant spectacle of a wedding! We've been together for 5 years! Started ttc in September as we had a 'surprise' last year (mc at 6 weeks). I work as a nurse in a critical care unit, and I have a massive fear of clowns... totally freak me out! also my little dog is my bestest best friend, my soul mate if you will! Oh and I'm in ireland! xx

Hi guys posted on old page but I'm still here. Off to bed as I have to go to work at seven am. I'm a teacher from the eastmidlands uk. Recovering pee on a stick aholic and I have no idea what's gonna happen tomorrow when I wake up ah! Happy chatting I'll call in after work and update x

wow so glad u made this thread. I love u ladies. I Will check in 2mo and tell u all about me. I'm on my phone at the mo and it's hard work. So when i get my lap top back ( oh has got it this evening lol ) i Will check back in and tell u all about me. Although i feel really old now! Lol x x x

Im here Im here!!!

LOVE THIS THREAD! Y'all are the best!

My name is Cris I live in Maryland...I am 28 DH is 34. We have been together 7.5 yrs and we have a beautiful baby boy named Brayden. He just turned 3. We were married this past September (lillio what date did you tie the knot?!) and have been actively trying ever since. We were NTNP ever since. Hmm an interesting fact about me...uhm I am originally from Brazil and have lived her since I was 8? is that even interesting? lol dont think so but its all I could think of.

Still no witch but still getting BFNs BAH HUMBUG!!!!

I am still in, although only with a hope and a prayer. Temp dropped this morning and spotting from yesterday all points to the inevitable. SOMEBODY GIVE ME SOME SPRAY, QUICK!!

Oop! But don't let Wishn hear me talking like that. I'm supposed to be positive!!

I love it that you know I was going to yell at you! hehe:rofl:

anywho...as much of a stalking mood as I am in DH is missing me and wants me off the laptop tonight! be back in the am....

DONT FORGET TO SPRAY BEFORE BED TIME LADIES!!!! :)

anywho...as much of a stalking mood as I am in DH is missing me and wants me off the laptop tonight! be back in the am....

DONT FORGET TO SPRAY BEFORE BED TIME LADIES!!!! :)

LOL! Omg this last comment reminded me of some kind of angry, territorial cat!

And the fact that you are originally from Brazil IS interesting!

I have to say, you ladies are amazing and I love getting on here and reading your stories. as for me the witch hasn't showed up yet but I think she will show her face by morning even though with a BFN this morning I can't help but to hope it was wrong and I still have a chance....FX'd and lots of spray before bed.....I hope you ladies have a good night....:hugs:

Update: My name is Stacy and I'm 30yrs old TTC #1, I live in a small town in Kentucky called Morehead. I have been with the love of my life for 3yrs, I am deathly afraid of mice to the point were I have hurt myself just seeing them tring to get away...I love doing crafts and meeting new people. I can be a bit Bitchy but hey can't we all....LOL!!!!

Hey Stacy! Glad you made it over to the updated thread! I'm in the same boat as you. Still waiting for AF, but expecting her all the same.

I have to tell you this story about rodents and my work. Someone noticed that something was getting into food left out at work overnight so they set up a bunch of traps around the office, and one day a week or so later people started noticing this smell coming from one woman's cubicle and so they pulled out her roll away cabinet and sure enough was the culprit, a big dead rat. I heard screaming all the way down the hall in my office and thought someone was dying!

There's 20 women in my office and 2 men, and both the men were out on lunch so when I went down there I just saw most of the office crowded in a semi circle around the dead rat screaming. After I figured out what was going on, I asked if anyone was going to throw it away and they all looked at me as if I had instead suggested that they eat it. They said no, they had called security on the rat.

I sighed and asked for a trash bag, scooped it without actually touching it (like when picking up doggy business) and walked it out to the bins in the parking lot. After that, they now call me The Rat Whisperer. lol.... I used to have a pet rat as a kid so I wasn't afraid. I just couldn't stand to see everyone standing there screaming and no one doing anything!

But then again I'll freeze in terror if there's a spider in my office, so I understand!

Linz, I about peed myself reading that! ... The rat whisperer, LOL :haha:

Great to see all of the new girlies over here!

So I went to bed, I sprayed my anti witch spray. I woke up at midnight and bang, she'd found me... But it was only pinky so I just slapped a pad on and crawled back into bed. This morning there wasn't anything until I shoved tissue up my nunny and then there was some red. So have put a tampon in and taken my first pill :(

Hope that the witch stays away for you girls this morning! Xxx

Linz, I about peed myself reading that! ... The rat whisperer, LOL :haha:

Great to see all of the new girlies over here!

So I went to bed, I sprayed my anti witch spray. I woke up at midnight and bang, she'd found me... But it was only pinky so I just slapped a pad on and crawled back into bed. This morning there wasn't anything until I shoved tissue up my nunny and then there was some red. So have put a tampon in and taken my first pill :(

Hope that the witch stays away for you girls this morning! Xxx

I'm really sorry Doodah :hugs: I hope you're ok.

When OH and I wanted to try a few years ago but decided that it really wasn't the right time, I just about coped with it by distracting myself with lots of things I wouldn't have been able to do if we were pregnant/had a LO... We saved up for our wedding, went on honeymoon, had little weekends away, went on overnight ghost hunts (yes, really...) and generally enjoyed being able to eat and drink whatever I wanted. Oh and of course got to have a lie in from time to time! Maybe thinking of a few things like that could make it a bit more bearable for you while you wait to try again...?

Ghost hunts?!? Ok you got to tell me more haha! So... no witch this morning for me! Was in so much pain last night, stuck a pad on expecting to wake up an see her... nada!! I have no tests left and yesterday it was a BFN even tho it was witch day so I know I'm out, it's making me even crossed cos I just want her over with!! Going out on Saturday night and have a little dress I want to wear... can't wear it if the witch is tagging along!!! grr! Anyhow, hope your all well today, especially you doodah! xx

Hello :wave: I was hoping to find you ladies again! Hope you don't mind me joining in again even though I might be a bit out of sync with you as my cycles are still longer than usual! I've just purchased a cfbm for this month so feeling positive and looking forward to my next cycle (due to ovulate on Xmas eve!)
A little about me, I'm 26, OH 28, we've been together 6 years and married since July. Been trying since August but having few problems as bcp has left my cycles a bit wacky, hence last month was my first ever 2 ww!
I'm a neonatal nurse and live in the west midlands...love my job very much although it's hard/stressful being around babies 24/7!!
I don't really have an interesting fact about myself ... :( plus I've nattered on for too long! Fx'd for all ladies still awaiting the witch ***lots of witch spray in your direction***

ok ladies here's a bit about me,

I'm 34 which feels really old compared to u guys! i'm like the grandma on this thread!:haha: I have 3 beautiful children, Tommy 10, Harriet 9 and Henry 9 months:baby:, I had 3 miscarriages:angel: in between Harriet and Henry and 1 missed miscarriage since Henry, My oh is my best friend, my soul mate and the love of my life, we desperately want one more baby to add to our wonderful family, I guess that makes me kind of greedy but i just love being a mum!
An interesting fact about me hmmmm let me think????? well i can't honestly think of anything interesting, I'm terrified of the dentist like a real phobia and have to be unconcious to have anything done! pathetic maybe but not interesting sorry ladies

So hope ur ok with this old grandma being a part of this thread??

Omg nats77 your hardly a grandma at 34! You can be our oracle of all knowledge as you have 3 beautiful children to draw experience from!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->