• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I've got no symptoms!!

MrsTTC

Reaction score
I think I'm 8 dpo and i've got no symptoms. Anyone else like this? Does this definitely mean I'm out this month?

I don't have any symptoms yet but I'm still in til I get my AF. Baby dust to you!

:hi: its hard when uv nothin to go by hun, goodluck xx

Im also 8dpo and nothing at all. But I had nothing at all with my son either so there is still definet hope. Good luck.

I'm in the same boat. This is my first time TTC, so I'm not a pro at all the pregnancy info.
Good Luck for both of us! :)

My friend Jaz didn't know she was pregnant until she was 4 months gone!
So there is always hope until the with comes :/

Good luck!!!

xOxOx

hun, you'll find that a lot of woman don't get symptoms of being pregnant....which is why so many woman don't KNOW that they are pregnant.

That's really good to know. Thanks everyone. I keep seeing posts with sore boobs etc and I have nothing. It's my first time TTC too so I don't really know what I'm meant to feel like.

not really sure if you want my input cos i know theres been a thread about not wanting it before but i thought the same i got no symptoms at all til 6 weeks and also negative tests until 5days after af was due so keep hoping!good luck

All I've had is on and off cramping since ov, nothing else, so just keep fingers and toes crossed that AF doesnt arrive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->