I've got to have an operation and I am teriified

Becky123

Mum to Owen Rhys
Reaction score
I've got gallstones and have to have my gallbladder out. I am terrified that I won't survive the op, I have a fast heart beat, high blood pressure and heart palitations and I am really over weight with a bmi of 48.

I am terrified what if I die, I don't want to die:cry:

I've got gallstones and have to have my gallbladder out. I am terrified that I won't survive the op, I have a fast heart beat, high blood pressure and heart palitations and I am really over weight with a bmi of 48.

I am terrified what if I die, I don't want to die:cry:

you are exactly the same as me with being scared, so i can totally relate to you with this thread at least you know u have gallstones, im going for an ultasound after and terrified i might not have gallstones then what? ive got allsorts running through my head ive had enough! u will be fine with your op many people have it done and you have great professionals doing it! so u r in safe hands is there no way u cant have it done like take medication etc? how r u feeling now? u still getting pains? believe it or not im actually fine now im going for the ultrasound TYPICAL! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->