I've just been to the baby show!

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Have to say girls if you get the opportunity to go then do it, I had a great day although I'm shattered now! There was everything there you could ask for and loadsa freebies, my ticket was half price as i went with a mate and we had a buy one get one free ticket so it only cost us £6.25 to get in each and we easily got that back in vouchers and freebies!

It also gave us the opportunity to check out all those things you see in magazines but never know if they are any good or not.

I didn't spend a fortune either but i could have done easily if my OH was there with his credit card lol!

I bought a Hoodie for the pram/car seat for £29.95 expensive but so worth the money....it's so soft and gorgoeus...bought it in mushroom and cream as thats pretty neutral.

https://www.morrck.com/hoodie.php?osCsid=09819a078bbfef4b343b3898e68191fc

Also bought a activity gym for bargain price of £12.99 half price from tippy toes and some muslin squares ( can never have enough of these) pack of 3 for £2.50 so i bought 2 packs.

Think we are definately gonna go to the one in london in october and would reccommend going to everyone

xxx

They are cute.

I want to go to one but my OH is scared I'll bankrupt him.

They have another one in October I think... I'll be 7 months by then but i'd quite like to go!! Guess will see how i feel nearer time lol

They have another one in October I think... I'll be 7 months by then but i'd quite like to go!! Guess will see how i feel nearer time lol

same here but i'll take OH next time with his credit card!

They sound great (especially the freebies, lol). Wish they had em over here!!!

They sound great (especially the freebies, lol). Wish they had em over here!!!

Hey you have the luxury of sun most of the year, ya can't have it all lol ( thats what i tell my mum who lives in spain too lol) x

Hey you have the luxury of sun most of the year, ya can't have it all lol ( thats what i tell my mum who lives in spain too lol) x

That´s true, except it´s been raining for the last week and a half here!!! But I´m not looking forward to July & August when it´s truly hot and I´m huge!!! Still, I suppose it´ll all be worth it and forgotten when he´s born.

Don't take DH - take grandma. I took my mum and she bought practically everything we saw (it will be the first grandchild!), including pram, high-chair, playmat! I think she spent well over £500!!! - what a great day!

I'd advise taking one of those trolley, shopping bags on wheels like my mum did. She got it from the Good Food Show and it stops you having to lug everything round, including all the freebies!

I went to the babyshow at the nec last week and it was great, would definately reccomend it,but would suggest you wear comfy shoes, take a bottle of water and a rucksac or similar for all the wonderful freebies and info you are given

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->