I've just part way bought my dream pram and the payment page has frozen... :(

Joyzerelly

Mama to two darlings
Reaction score
Bloomin' Mamas and Papas! I just decided to bite the bullet and buy the very expensive pram I've been craving (Mamas and Papas Ultima in Mimi).

So I typed all my financial details in etc and the payment page has frozen. I don't know if its gone through or not! SO ANNOYING! Now I have to wait until morning before I can phone them (bloody 0845 number too) to sort it out!

It says Processing payment...

Please do not navigate away from this web page, press refresh or close your browser, doing so may result in delays processing your order.
You may be asked for additional security information from your card provider during this process.

I've looked in my email box and there's nothing there yet.:nope:

Has anyone else had this trouble with the M&P site?

I know it doesn't help right now but if you do have to ring them in the morning, have a quick look on https://www.saynoto0870.com/search.php for an alternative number to ring M&P on x

I would just leave it hun, even if it hasn't gone through right now if you press refresh it can still send it through twice.

when i last ordered from mamas and papas i never received an order confirmation email so it's possible it has gone through.

great taste - i have that pram, it's soo pretty.

Bloomin' Mamas and Papas! I just decided to bite the bullet and buy the very expensive pram I've been craving (Mamas and Papas Ultima in Mimi).

So I typed all my financial details in etc and the payment page has frozen. I don't know if its gone through or not! SO ANNOYING! Now I have to wait until morning before I can phone them (bloody 0845 number too) to sort it out!

Please do not navigate away from this web page, press refresh or close your browser, doing so may result in delays processing your order.
You may be asked for additional security information from your card provider during this process.[/I]

Do you normally get asked to input the 'secure key code password' that some cards like Natwest and Santander have? If you do I would say its not been processed fully yet without following this step. If you have no email then thats another sign.

You may be asked for additional security information from your card provider during this process.[/I]

Do you normally get asked to input the 'secure key code password' that some cards like Natwest and Santander have? If you do I would say its not been processed fully yet without following this step. If you have no email then thats another sign.

That's the thing, there's a 'verified by visa' icon there (not clickable) and I use that so I don't think it will have gone through without that...? I might press 'refresh'! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->