I've just pee'd on a stick

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
And ive got a whopping BFP!!!!

Eeeeep, Evie is only 9months and now we have another on the way :)

We will make it work tho :dance:

No idea how far along I am as I've not had a period as I'm still BF so I'll be off to the doctors tmw lol
xx

congratulations on your bfp! You will have your hands full soon lol x x

I'm very happy altho this was very unexpected!!

The fact that I got 2 lines almost straight away and very clear makes me think
I'm maybe 5-6 weeks??

I think I need to start resting now to be able to deal with a toddler and a newborn lol
xx

Congrats. You are so brave! I totally freaked out when I got my bfp because my son is 8 months old. Totally unexpected. Will you keep breastfeeding? I'm hoping to wean my lo a few months before my due date x

Congrats. You are so brave! I totally freaked out when I got my bfp because my son is 8 months old. Totally unexpected. Will you keep breastfeeding? I'm hoping to wean my lo a few months before my due date x

I've been feeling odd for a while and very sicky and i did wonder if I could be and now I am!

I did cry but I think it was shock and just emotions really but we are happy

I'm not sure about BF I was thinking about feeding until 1 year but I'll see how I feel when she is 1 as I only wanted to BF for 3 months at the start lol

CONGRATULATIONS, We have just found out too. I'm 5 weeks and got very blue lines!
Seeing the doc tomorrow to confirm it's not all a dream!
:hugs:

Congratulations babe! Great News! Never worry you will get them both up together and they will be lovely company for each other, you will do it!

congratulations I got my :bfp: too, Im very excited and my wee boy is 8 1/2 months so I know what your thinking. xxx

Congrat's!! I've got a toddler too and since I found out I was pregnant again, I've been taking 2 hour naps with him each day. lol. Get in as much rest as you can!

Thanks girls

Went to dr this morning and she done a test on my request and yup I've got another one in there :)

No idea how far I am so has given me a letter to take to the early pregnancy unit this afternoon for a scan

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->