i've lost my bedroom

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Naimi, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

My big delivery from babies r us came and the few things from mothercare, so I have completely lost my bedroom now. I can barely get in bed :)

They forgot to send the car seat with my travel system, so thats coming next week, but seeing as they forgot that, I thought it would be wise to put the pushchair together. Otherwise I could realise some vital part is missing and in 5 weeks or so it'll be too late to declare it. I was going to wait until my 20 weeks scan before unpacking it. However everything is there and it is now up and running :) But, like I said, I've lost most of my bedroom :) Worth it though :)

2. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

LOL We have a corner of boxes be better when unpacked. I believe you have the right to take things back etc. after bubs is born nomatter when in your 9 months you purchased.

What did you get then - So nosey :yipee:

3. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

I know can send it back within a year, but they ask that discrepencies to the orders be declared within 7 days, and I didn't want to wait until mid september and then find the wheels missing or something and they tell me "tough you didnt tell us straight away". It was also an excuse for me to give OH to put it together now :)

I got :
    The travel system (-the car seat :( but at least I'm not in a hurry)
    Baby bath
    Bath towel
    Pram fleece (in cream, will get a few coloured ones when i know which colour to buy :)
    Changing mat with play arch
    Rocking cradle mattress (bloody thing cost as much as a standard cot mattress!!)
    Oh and a nursery box .... which is basically a box with a handle for downstairs, wet wipes, nappies etc etc.

I keep looking at it all, and even now I get that smiley feeling when I realise its going to be used in just 5 and half months :happydance:

4. Wobbles

ACE hehe so much more buying to do too - Exciting :D x

5. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

6. Naimi

Naimi Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to doing much much more :)

7. Iwantone!!!

Iwantone!!! Well-Known Member

8. ablaze

ablaze lucky mum of one of each!

lol i lost my room too!!! under a whole heap of clean washing that i cudnt be assed to put away so is sat on the floor :blush:

baby shopping is so much fun!!!!

9. Wobbles

I've defo lost my bedroom when everythinsg up so wait til that happens :rofl:

10. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

If ever there was a good reason to lose your bedroom, that would be it ;) You will soon get sorted tho, and enjoy doing every bit of work towards it too! x