i've lost my bedroom

Naimi

Reaction score
My big delivery from babies r us came and the few things from mothercare, so I have completely lost my bedroom now. I can barely get in bed :)

They forgot to send the car seat with my travel system, so thats coming next week, but seeing as they forgot that, I thought it would be wise to put the pushchair together. Otherwise I could realise some vital part is missing and in 5 weeks or so it'll be too late to declare it. I was going to wait until my 20 weeks scan before unpacking it. However everything is there and it is now up and running :) But, like I said, I've lost most of my bedroom :) Worth it though :)

LOL We have a corner of boxes be better when unpacked. I believe you have the right to take things back etc. after bubs is born nomatter when in your 9 months you purchased.

What did you get then - So nosey :yipee:

I know can send it back within a year, but they ask that discrepencies to the orders be declared within 7 days, and I didn't want to wait until mid september and then find the wheels missing or something and they tell me "tough you didnt tell us straight away". It was also an excuse for me to give OH to put it together now :)

I got :
The travel system (-the car seat :( but at least I'm not in a hurry)
Baby bath
Bath towel
Pram fleece (in cream, will get a few coloured ones when i know which colour to buy :)
Changing mat with play arch
Rocking cradle mattress (bloody thing cost as much as a standard cot mattress!!)
Oh and a nursery box .... which is basically a box with a handle for downstairs, wet wipes, nappies etc etc.

I keep looking at it all, and even now I get that smiley feeling when I realise its going to be used in just 5 and half months :happydance:

ACE hehe so much more buying to do too - Exciting :D x

I have the birch Rocking Cradle from mothercare

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44361031&mcb=core

I used it with my daughter Lucy, but I am replacing the mattress. Bloody thing is only 38x89cm but cost me £35 because its square ended !! The crib is only £70 brand new !!!

I'm looking forward to doing much much more :)

I have the birch Rocking Cradle from mothercare

https://www.mothercare.com/gp/produ...?ie=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=44361031&mcb=core

I used it with my daughter Lucy, but I am replacing the mattress. Bloody thing is only 38x89cm but cost me £35 because its square ended !! The crib is only £70 brand new !!!

is that instead of a moses basket???

lol i lost my room too!!! under a whole heap of clean washing that i cudnt be assed to put away so is sat on the floor :blush:

baby shopping is so much fun!!!!

I've defo lost my bedroom when everythinsg up so wait til that happens :rofl:

If ever there was a good reason to lose your bedroom, that would be it ;) You will soon get sorted tho, and enjoy doing every bit of work towards it too! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->