I've made it to 12 weeks, yay! Am I okay to be here?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Hello ladies. :) I'm 12 weeks today, so excited to have made it this far! It's actually starting to feel real now.. Am I okay to move on up to the second trimester, or is it too early? X

Hi, Congratulations :) Of course you are ok to move up, I still find I flick between trimesters as early in the 2nd x

Hi hun, great to see you here! Happy 12 weeks :D

Welcome! I finally made it over here too lol congrats on making it to 12 weeks! How are you feeling?

Of course! Welcome to second tri! :)

Congrats rebecca and happy new mum. Im 12.5 weeks now. Have had my ultrasound and can now finally start to believe everythings okay. Very excited to be here.

I'm so excited we have our ultrasound on Tuesday! :) I'm feeling pretty good, just getting annoyed at the constant need to pee aha. How are you all doing? X

I wake up like 4x a night minimum to pee. I feel like I'll never get a full nights rest again

It doesn't get better! Lol. I'm 24+1 and she uses my bladder as a pillow...or a punching bag.

Welcome to second tri! Good luck for
Your scan how exciting ;))

They've put me forward to 13 weeks! :D baby was wriggling everywhere, being a little monkey already.. So happy! X

Yayyy congrats!!! I'll be 12 weeks on Friday but have my scan today. So, I was just popping in and will see you here next week!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->