• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ive started already

porkpie1981

Reaction score
ok im nuts as u all know but i can sorta get away with it at the mo:muaha: assssssssss

A few friends are having babys soooooooooo

I am able to put baby stuff up on ebay and watch them and if they have went cheap then bid eg stuff like cute designer clothes. The oh seen them and said " who are they for?" I say my friends names . Now i know one is having a boy but im also buying girls clothes (just a few things). I seen the cutest little pair of baby replay girls jeans and won them. I just said to oh that the other friend mite have girl so better just to have them while they are cheap.

Now the thing is i want the other one to have a boy so i can keep these jeans as ive never seen suthing so cute. I know if i get a :bfp: i mite have a biy again whick is still perfect for me but im stilll hiding them just incase:muaha:

Naughty Porkpie...:trouble:

Shhhh don't tell my Oh... I've been buying a few things and passing them off as presents etc for my friends children:rofl:

So far i have resisted buying anything ...so far!!!
but ask me any item which i may or may not need once baby arrives and i have it picked out already, bottles, pumps, cots baby monitor not telling hubby though he will think im insane!!!!

So far i have resisted buying anything ...so far!!!
but ask me any item which i may or may not need once baby arrives and i have it picked out already, bottles, pumps, cots baby monitor not telling hubby though he will think im insane!!!!

I have picked out all sorts of stuff... i fell in love with a baby lounger from john lewis and somehow in my head I've justified the £120 it costs compared to one for £20.. :rofl: Seriously though, take a look... I dare you Coco Bloom Baby Lounger

I have picked out all sorts of stuff... i fell in love with a baby lounger from john lewis and somehow in my head I've justified the £120 it costs compared to one for £20.. :rofl: Seriously though, take a look... I dare you Coco Bloom Baby Lounger

That is soooooo nice infact i can see it sat in my livingroom hmmmm will have to wait for a sale though i dont think i could get away with £120!
but it is lovley hmmmmm :)

That is soooooo nice infact i can see it sat in my livingroom hmmmm will have to wait for a sale though i dont think i could get away with £120!
but it is lovley hmmmmm :)

I like that. U seem like me i i want sumting i get it no matter the cost (quality not quantity) well thats my excse anyhow:rofl:

Ok so now i have started looking at naming ceremonys !!!! im totally loosing it!!!!!

Oh dear Rah! Silly moo! I somehow managed to restrain myself from mothercare today... i had to walk to the other side of the retail park to do it, but i managed :happydance:

Oh dear Rah! Silly moo! I somehow managed to restrain myself from mothercare today... i had to walk to the other side of the retail park to do it, but i managed :happydance:

Cheers!!!:rofl:

thats great restraint!

Thats it now i am not looking until im pg or for presents my best friends little one is getting christened tomorrow (hence my thoughts on naming ceremonies) so will be popping out for something first thing nothing like leaving it till the last min!!!

For a couple of years now I've been a nightmare if you walk me through Mothercare or the baby department of M&S (at our local out-of-town mall we always park outside the M&S entrance and walk in through there, through all the baby things, hubby knows I get broody in there so I think he does it on purpose! He's been ready for babies much longer than me!).

But on a daily basis I wasn't that bad until we decided this year would be the year we started ttc. The last six months I get nearly crippled looking at baby stuff.

I haven't bought anything yet, but I have gone through the Next Directory and cooed at clothes, push chairs, cots, toys etc. etc. I have all the major purchases picked out. Hubby knows, I don't think he realises just how committed I am to buying these particular products once the time comes though! I think he thinks I'll only start "seriously" planning purchases once we're into the 2nd trimester.

Ahhh, how little they understand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"