I've turned into a bitch!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by marley2580, May 2, 2007.

1. marley2580

marley2580 Well-Known Member

I knew I've been moody since the beginning of this pregnancy but I hadn't realised how much it was affecting me. My boyfriend moved up from England to live up here on friday and I've barely been civil to him, even though I haven't seen him for two months. I'm not interested in any kind of physical contact from cuddling to rumpy pumpy and I'm barely speaking to him. I just feel so sick and tired and down in the dumps all the time. Bless him he's being so patient, but I just can't appreciate it. Tell me it gets better. :cry:

2. Imi

Imi .

It does hun but your hormones all over the shop!!

(couldn't bare to look at my OH tbh lol, it made me cross!!)

Thinks will improve but your body getting used to all the hormones and you will be knackard ... second tri normally makes you feel LOADS better!

Hugs hun im sure he understands
    xxx

3. Suz

Suz ~ I are a Nerd ~

:hugs: Sounds like you have a great BF if he is standing by your side through this stage. Hope it gets better for you soon and if you need to Vent, Moan or Rant, This is a great place to get it all out!:hugs:

4. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

try not to worry about it hun, im the same, im snappy at the mo and more blunt that i normaly am which isnt good! lol

Im also not intrested in any cuddles, kisses, touch. i just want to be left alone, i do feel bad but i know Jase understands.

hopefuly it will pass soon

xx

5. Tam

Tam Mum of 2 - PG with No.3

It does get better, but you have to be as patient with yourself as he does with you! :hugs: x