IVF #1 no eggs fertilised - any hope for next time?

Has anyone had success using calcium ionophore? My husband and I have had 2 failed IVF ICSI cycles with zero fertilization. I am currently 28 and he is 32. Any help would be much appreciated!!

Has anyone had success using calcium ionophore? My husband and I have had 2 failed IVF ICSI cycles with zero fertilization. I am currently 28 and he is 32. Any help would be much appreciated!!
Hi, we are in the same situation 2 IVF ICSI cycles 13 eggs and 10 eggs with zero fertilization. Have you found a solution ?

I just had my first IVF cycle 2 mature eggs retrieved. I was so excited only to get a call yesterday from the lab telling me my eggs didn't fertilize. Apparently there was a sperm and egg binding issue. Does anyone have any information to share on this issue or have experienced anything like this. I am really distraught:((

Good morning, I had 3 eggs retrieved on July 28th and got the call that none had fertilized (1st round of ivf) They said everything was normal with eggs and sperm. I'm currently waiting to have a follow up to see what happened. Once I get any info with my situation, I can share what I learn. You're not alone with the distraught feeling. Stay strong!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->