IVF#1 slow reacting

Zyralin

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm on my first IVF cycle and I'm stressing myself out by my results so far with my stims. My E2 on stim day 3 was 51. RE upped my Gonal F to 300 from 225 and kept Menopur at 150. Stim Day 5, E2 was only 146. RE said to stay on 300 Gonal F and 150 Menopur. I have an E2 again tomorrow 12/1 as well as my first u/s.

I know my E2 levels are low, and everything I read indicates at Day 5 I should be way up in the thousands.. Do I have anything to worry about? My injections are IM, so you'd think I'd react better to the stims.

My RE doesn't seem too concerned, but I don't want to be canceled as this is our one and only shot.

During day 2 and day 3 of stims I had the bloating/nausea/hotflashes/rock feeling ovaries and the ping and pangs in the ovaries. After day 3 I've not felt anything, it seems the bloating is going away as well as all the previous symptoms I have. I basically feel normal.

Any advice or stories would be appreciated as I'm starting to lose any hope for success already.

Me:39 DH:49

How do the ultrasounds look? Are they able to tell you how many follicles and sizes? My first ultrasound was day 5 of stims and my RE said “hmmm...I was expecting them to pop more by now”, by day 7 there were tons. I stimmed an extra day (11 days) and ended up having 33 eggs retrieved - 24 mature. RE was estimating 10! My e2 levels were high though.

Hi Ask,

I had my first ultrasound today and my Day 7 stim E2 test. The E2 is now 386 and the ultrasound shows 5 follicles on the left and right that are <10. 1 on my right that is a 12, and a 29 on my left that they are classifying as a cyst now.

my RE told me to stay on 300 Gonal F and 150 Menopur for the weekend along with Ganarilix now. Monday I'll have another E2 draw and ultrasound.. Maybe over the weekend they'll wake up and more will grow?

Yes, I was a late bloomer, so to speak! I&#8217;ll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->