IVF Cycle 1. In need of some hope.

Machee

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to this so be patient with me :wacko:
I had EC yesterday, what an experience that was! Still feeling rather sore/tender today.
At the EC yesterday they told us that we only had 4 eggs collected/mature enough to go forward, i was so disheartened. Everyone that knows keeps telling me to be positive but I am finding it hard to be, after all I was positive the last two times we got pregnant and both of those turned out to be ectopic ( I then lost both of my tubes).

The embryologist rang earlier to say that of the four eggs, three had fertilized overnight and that all going to plan we will have the transfer on day three (or is it day four?) :wacko: (monday).

Does anyone know what the stats are surrounding the embryos from this point onwards? Here in New Zealand we are only allowed a single embryo transfer (SET) under the age of 35 and as I am 29 I have to hope that either the one (if we get one) that they do transfer sticks or if any make it to blasts that they survive the freezing and thawing.

I need positive vibes. Pleeeassseeee

Hope you are all going well?! :dance:

Hi Machlee-

I don't have any answers for you since I haven't been able to move onto IVF yet (I still need to complete two more IUIs before insurance will cover IVF). I am sure you will find the answers you need here. Sending you all the positive vibes I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->