Ivf cycle jan-feb buddies maybe?

B

boobear2872

Am new to all this and very nervous and scared. I'm looking for buddies to go through this whole thing. I am finding myself in a very lonely position. I started my birth control pills and I am on day 8, I start Luperin on next Thursday.

Anyone else doing it this or next month and want someone to share experience with??

Hi Boobear! Just wanted to offer my support! This can be a very emotional and lonely process but everyone on here is really great!

I am doing an FET cycle this month so it is a bit different than the IVF cycle but happy to be a buddy and cheer you on!

Thank you Dillipickle, If this doesnt work I will be doing fet too but im hoping this works. Good luck to you. Where are you in your cycle. Im not on my first day of Lupron.

I'm doing my second IVF (really third, but second got canceled) next month. Not a first timer, but would love to be a buddy with you!

I just started my meds on Monday (estrace). I should start Progesterone shots on Feb 14th (nice valentines gift! :haha:) and then hopefully transfer on the 19th.

I am hoping this cycle works for you!!

I just started my meds on Monday (estrace). I should start Progesterone shots on Feb 14th (nice valentines gift! :haha:) and then hopefully transfer on the 19th.

I am hoping this cycle works for you!!

Ohhh, progesterone shots. fun! I changed Re's and will be doing those this time too. I was on crinone my last IVF. Not looking forward to the needles at all. =/

Good luck to you!!

Ohhh, progesterone shots. fun! I changed Re's and will be doing those this time too. I was on crinone my last IVF. Not looking forward to the needles at all. =/

Good luck to you!!

I had to do shots last time. So, I am at least used to it. I was just thrilled this time because I at least got to do estrogen as a pill instead of a shot! But, do not look forward to the sore backside in two weeks... but it will be worth it in the end!

Good luck to you!!

I had to do shots last time. So, I am at least used to it. I was just thrilled this time because I at least got to do estrogen as a pill instead of a shot! But, do not look forward to the sore backside in two weeks... but it will be worth it in the end!

I hear you. It will be worth it!

boo, it can feel very lonely! but you will find support here on the site. everyone is very supportive!
I am did a FET last week (3rd try, ugh) but I had a successful IVF in 2012!!! When will your retrieval and transfer be?? Best of luck to you!!!

Thank all for posting in here. I been on three meds for six days now. OMG!! One of them that has two meds in them really burns. Im getting bruises too which is not much fun. Yes but worth it. I am not so sure about retrieval, I have my next RE app on wed. Will find out other dates then Im hoping. Gyno on tomorrow. As times is getting closer Im getting more nervous also a bit excited. Though trying not too as we been trying for a long time. I been pregnant yrs before but this time meds like clomid didnt work. Is it bad to say I have a good feeling about this even though its still in the very early stages. Good luck to you on the 14th Dillipickle. Good luck to everyone here.

Yes these shots really are a pain, pardon the pun, I will be getting progesterone suppositories as well as shots. Not looking forward to more shots.

Ill update more once I get back, sorry I been lacking but I keep feeling if I talk about it ill jinx myself. Though not coming here makes me lonely. Catch 22 I suppose :/

Ill update more once I get back, sorry I been lacking but I keep feeling if I talk about it ill jinx myself. Though not coming here makes me lonely. Catch 22 I suppose :/

Totally get it! We are here when you need us :)

Hey guys any updates on your end? I had my RE today and they did another sono. I just ended my period so we still a bit early. He said he would have liked to see a few more follies but so far I have three and they need to grow. I go back Friday, he is hoping more grow and that they get bigger. I'm feeling a bit bummed as i had more follies without the meds :(. I dont know what to think. Is he right do I still have a chance? He does say if they grow next week is retrieval. Crossing fingers.

Sending you lots of positive thoughts boobear! Hoping they grow! :)

AFM - I have my next appointment next Thursday and if lining looks good and estrogen comes back good, I will start PIO on Valentine's day and then will transfer on 2/19!

Thank you and how exciting. Crossing fingers for you as well.

Had another app to check up on things. Doesnt look good at all. Two follies disappeared, said they where bad so my body took them back...sigh. One follie is new on other side but 5.6 in size and the other follie has grown from 5.3- 11.9 in two days. He says that brings us to under a 5 percent chance with this batch, ill be lucky if one egg makes it through insemination and then my age factors in. if it will stick. Im thinking on posting this on the board just to see if anyone went through this and got a baby out of it. Im beyond scared and nervous. He gave me less then 5 percent chance. said we can scratch this month take away one med and add clomid, or use doner. I personally feel like i did all the meds, even if its a 5 percent or under its still a chance that i already payed a lot of money for. What do you all think? Any input would be appreciated..

Had another app to check up on things. Doesnt look good at all. Two follies disappeared, said they where bad so my body took them back...sigh. One follie is new on other side but 5.6 in size and the other follie has grown from 5.3- 11.9 in two days. He says that brings us to under a 5 percent chance with this batch, ill be lucky if one egg makes it through insemination and then my age factors in. if it will stick. Im thinking on posting this on the board just to see if anyone went through this and got a baby out of it. Im beyond scared and nervous. He gave me less then 5 percent chance. said we can scratch this month take away one med and add clomid, or use doner. I personally feel like i did all the meds, even if its a 5 percent or under its still a chance that i already payed a lot of money for. What do you all think? Any input would be appreciated..

So sorry to hear about your scan, hun. Question, are you on high stims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->