IVF/FET jan-feb 2019

Hello, everyone. I used to be on these boards so much when I was going through IVF. I have two children from IVF that are 5 and 2 years old. We are starting another FET to transfer one of our remaining embryos. I had my first appointment today for an ultrasound and saline sonogram. My doctor saw a small cyst so I will have to go back when AF arrives in about a week. Then hopefully I will be cleared to start meds.

Excited to cheer everyone on during your journeys. I relied on this board so much when I was cycling previously. It was really my lifeline during such a challenging times.

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been quiet. Welcome to everyone will be lovely to share our cycled and support each other through the ups and down.

I'm booked in for a FET on the 31st Jan :) and will be transferring 2 x 5 day blasts.

Hi Em! your situation is very similar to mine, I'm so glad to be back here as well! Makes it feel so real!

MissCassie - only 2 more days! I feel like Feb 21 is sooooo far away for mine!

I'm interested to hear what everyone's protocol is for their FETs. Today was my 8th day of meds, I've just been having one 20 IU injection of Lupron every morning so far. I add in baby aspirin and estrogen pills Friday. My period is late this month, I'm wondering if that is typical because of the Lupron shots, anyone else remember that happening? I know I'm not pregnant. :)

I have been taking progynova I am taking 3 x2mg tablets and have been for the last 2 weeks. Now I am adding crinone into it vaginal gel. 2 x inserts a day and they are making me a raging cow. My poor partner

Leaving a quick Hello here as I am transferring our second donor embryo in 8 days! Hoping this one sticks!

Good luck no limit!

Misscassie, I am all over the place too. It came on slowly, but I am so crabby and have a headache everyday and I haven't exercised in 7 days because I am so lazy and depressed. It's definitely hormonal, I'm just not feeling myself right now!

Good luck nolimit :)

W8ing - these hormones replacements definitely know how to make us not feel ourselves that's for sure! So so horrible. Hopefully start feeling your normal self again soon

We transferred 2 x 5 day blasts today 1 was full expanded and starting to hatch and the other was starting to hatch too. Very exciting now we are in the horrible TWW

SmartSelect_20190131-200648_Gallery.jpg SmartSelect_20190131-200658_Gallery.jpg

Oh MissCassie! How long are you doing bedrest, just today? SO EXCITING! I wish you all the best!! I just went back and read my post under "list your IVF successes" to recall how soon I took an HPT. I know they tell you to wait so the trigger shot doesn't give a false positive, but I took a test 6 days past the transfer of my two 5 day blasts and I got a BFP! Are they asking you to wait a full 2 weeks? I can't wait to hear your news!

I went in for my baseline ultrasound today, was told my lining was great. I get to reduce the lupron and start taking aspirin and estrogen tomorrow. Hoping the hot flashes chill out now! I am 21 days until transfer!

I didn't have a trigger so I'll be testing on monday/Tuesday so that'll be 5 days past on Tues. With my transfer in October I started getting bro at 4dp5dt.

The next 21 days will fly by.
That's great that your lining was great too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"