IVF PCOS? Fertility Spell cast from mia?!

loubylou88

TTC since October 2009 :-
Reaction score
any1 had a fertlity spell cast from Mia and has it come true....
anything really just would like some feedback as ive just orded one and it says if it doesnt work il get a refund!!!

xx

I was just looking at them on ebay, I'm so tempted to buy one too. Seems like every comment left by anyone was positive! :) Good luck!

thats what i thought. and i got endo and pcos.. thought been ttc for 14months now what the hell...it only £8 (aint told DH yet thou lol!!) will just wait now i suppose for an email... as dont know what else to do lol!!

good luck to u 2 xx

I think the only thing holding me back is what my husband will say. He will probably think its totally crazy!! lol Which one did you buy? I know she has a couple different ones.

hahah thats why i aint told me dh lol.... will when they come throu. but i paid for it on my credit card. so he cant moan it outa joint account hehehe.
I brough the ivf....PCOS fertility spell cast with full protection-£7.99.
As i have pcos and got appt with FS on 26th to dicuss ivf etc. and i saw that the others ones were for a baby gir/boy...and thb im not fussed which sex...just as long as its healthy and mine! hehehe!!x

I bought one too, but I bought the boy one since I thought maybe my hubby wouldn't be like "what the heck" so much since he wants a boy. After I bought that one I was like dang, I should have just gone with the regular fertility one since like you I will be so blessed with either boy or girl! Mia emailed me though and said she would be doing my cast soon so I'm excited, Hopefully a baby is in our near future! :)

oh these sound cool, do you have a link?
i promised myself i wouldnt do these kind of things again, anything to pass the time ay? :blush:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IVF-PCOS-Fer...t=UK_Metaphysical_New_Age&hash=item56402b3c73

thats the one i have requested but if you click on the link and on the right hand side, click on her name it will take u to her page and u can see all her spells.
I did it pass the time and her feedback was excellent!!!x

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/mia-angel/Guestbook

then click on items for sale on the side! I decided its worth a shot! :)

Yeah she emailed me back saying she needed some info. just gave her my name and what i suffer from and how long been ttc.... oh i so hope i get a bfp before christmas!!!!! as it says on her site that the spell normally works within 3months!!!xx

Please do not waste your money on Mia Angel, mine didn't work not even after a recast. I do not think that she is genuine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->