• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ivf tww!

Bebecake

Baby # 2 Due Summer 2014
Reaction score
Yay!

So, I thought it might be good to have a thread dedicated to the TWW for IVF patients. I know this section is universal, so we have everyone from getting preggo on her first month to women who are contemplating moving over to LTTTC or starting IVF.

I know we all have threads in LTTTC devoted to our months of trying, but we should have another place to go to talk about symptoms, feelings, and testing!!

I wish all good luck in the TWW...

I am undergoing my first IVF cycle. It has taken me 6 rounds of clomid, 3 failed IUIs, a HSG, and 2 Laps to get to this point. My DH and I are thrilled, but we are still very cautious and worried. We transferred an 8-cell 3-day eggie on April 28th. After a horrendous month of stimming, I only produced 3-4 follicles. They were only able to retrieve one egg. We are very blessed that our one egg fertilized and was good enough to transfer.

Current symptoms:
1.Sore boobs (I am on progesterone shots and suppositories)

2.I am a wicked mess when it comes to being emotional. I literally was driving and started to ball right in front of DH without cause...

3.I have had mild twinges in the tummy.

4. I am dead tired!

I have to wait until Thursday for my first beta test. Wish me luck!!!

Good luck hunny!
I got weepy yesterday because my OH wouldn't pick clothes up off the floor lol!

Xxx

No new symptoms! I wish I was feeling more!! My DH us out of town this week, so I have to give my IM shot to myself tonight... I hate sticking myself! Especially when it is a 1-1/2 inch needle and it is going into my butt :(

Bebecake, wanted to send loadsa baby dust your way!

Good luck Darling :)
Keep us posted!!!

xOxOx

I go in for my first beta tomorrow!! Super excited, but super scared!!!

good luck! I bet it's nerve racking. I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Hi Bebecake

I'm new on here but not new to IVF or the 2WW :blush:

I just wanted to wish you good luck with your beta today - i'm on the 2WW currently - my OTD is on saturday for my 7th IVF/ICSI cycle

Rose... I hope all went well!

I am on to my 2nd round of IVF. My first round was a bust! Sad... but we get another round in July,....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->