IVF with embryogen - advice please?

Lamburai1703

Finally a mummy!
Reaction score
Evening ladies. I'm new to this area and really wanted to get some advice.

A brief history of my situation: I am nearly 36 and have a 2.5 year old daughter who was born after 3 years trying and 9 miscarriages. To carry her to term I had a natural cycle but with 40mg prednisolone, intralipids, Clexane, aspirin and cyclogest. My pregnancy was completely straightforward and she was 6 days late and 9lbs 3.5oz. We started trying again when she was 15 months old and I became pregnant straight away but miscarried at 8 weeks on the same protocol as before. Since then I've had 4 chemical pregnancies in a row, then one that made it to just past 4 weeks, and now another which is slipping away at 5+4.

I'm a patient of Mr Shehata already and currently have intralipids at ovulation (with letrozole and an hcg trigger), and all the same drugs as before plus hydroxychloriquine 400mg. He has basically advised we can continue to try but he thinks our only remaining "new" option is to try ivf with embryogen.

I don't know much about ivf and even less about embryogen. I guess I want to know people's experience of cost of treatment, which clinics are good (I'm in berkshire), and what the process is.

I know that's a lot of questions but I don't really know where else to go. I guess we need to know whether it's a worthwhile option or whether we should accept defeat and be grateful for our one miracle baby. Lots of emotions currently and need some rational advice.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->