ivf with isci

S

shaz1560

:wacko:hi,

i am waiting for my ivf icsi to start , will be doing screening tests in about 2 wks , i am nervous , is anyone else going through this ?

Hi, I have been through the first part of ivf in July but got signs of OHSS as had 32 eggs so transfer was cancelled :(
Waiting to start my FET in oct for my two embies :)

What clinic are you at, I go to MFS in manchester

Hi i am at st marys in manchester , i went for my scan the other wk and they anly seen 45 follices so i am really worried now ? how are you getting on ? :flower:

45 or 4-5?
Wow 45 would be a lot!
What day are you on now?
I'm still waiting to start pills to bring on af, wishing my life away at the min, silly really, think I need a hobbie lol.

How are you feeling? X

hi sorry i mistyped i meant only 5...

waiting results from other tests cant start till then , they said will be about 12 wks

Surely 5 is a good number, esp if it's unmedicated. I think you will do fine Hun.

It's such a drawn out process don't you think?

How come you are doing ivf if you don't mind me asking? X

hi , 5 nots good they like to see about 15 at first afc scan , oh well just have to keep fingers crossed they are good quality, do you know what your first afc scan number was ?

My partner has a very low sperm count of 1 million so have to do ivf with icsi its the only chance we have. :wacko:

Whist in my ivf cycle I had 32 eggs, unsure of folkie but I remember counting 20 something at a scan so this obviously went up, I gave 16 away and ended up with only 2 blasts, I think because there was so many they were not all good quality.
But I have pcos and always have lots of follies but never grow big enough to ov.
This was also while I was on the ivf meds too so that created more.

A girl at the same clinic as me had 6 follies whilst on her meds and all 6 were mature, think she ended up with more blasts than me, so I would def keep thinking quality rather than quantity Hun.

thanks bumski , yeah its so hard waiting think i have another 10 wks to wait for my results crazy. Any idea when you can start yr pills ?

Yeah, start them on 24th for 7 days, then af approx 5 days later, then patches for 21 days! It's dragging sooooo much!

Just praying all this waiting is for a good reason x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->