IVF with low AMH

DLP

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post. I'm currently undergoing my first IVF cycle after three failed IUIs. My issue is low ovarian reserve (AMH of 0.57). I'm 35 years old. Everything else (for both my husband and me) looks fine. Looks like I'll get 4 eggs. Retrieval will be in a few days.

Any success stories from women with a similar issue?

I'm trying to stay hopeful, but it's so hard!

Thank you!

My AMH was checked in 2013 when I was 28, and my level back then was 0.64 (I never had it checked again after that). During my first round of IVF (with ICSI), I had 5 eggs retrieved, and 4 fertilized and made it to day 5. My fresh transfer of two top grade embryos didn't take, so we did another round of IVF with ICSI and did genetic testing on the fresh embryos as well as the 2 remaining frozen ones. That second IVF cycle yielded 6 eggs. All 6 eggs fertilized, and 4 of them made it to day 5. My only ever BFP came from the frozen embryo transfer from that cycle (we opted against a fresh transfer the second time around).

I'm sorry to hear that your AMH is low. When I got my AMH results, my doctor said that she just had a patient that got pregnant with an AMH under 0.2. Hang in there. You've still got hope. Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->