jack is 7 months in 5 days & was just wondering

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
when shall i try him with stage 2 & what is the 1st thing you all recommend i try him with 1st , i worry about him choking ? x

try him when you feel hes ready hun. if ur happy to try him in 5 days then just pick up a couple of jars n try him with ones that looks like it has less lumps, i cant mem what logan tried first think i just got one out of the cupboard and gave it him, at first he wasnt keen n gagged a little on it, so i went slowly and by him n i found he was sucking it then spitting the lumps out , so i gave him little snack after just to make sure he was full n not still hungry then i tried again next day n he gagged on first spoonful then by the 2nd was fine n ended up eating quarter of the jar, n within a week was eating half a jar easily.

not saying all babies will take to it quickly some may take to it quicker some longer, n some just arnt ready, sorry to ramble, guess what im trying to say is try him see how he goes he will let u no.

god think i need to go bed. xx good luck xx

Elliot's been really struggling with the lumpy stage two foods-gags and hates the feel of it in his mouth and then spits it out pulling a funny face. I keep trying but not much success yet.

But finger foods seem to be easier-he likes holding things and putting them in his mouth.

Some take to the lumpier food easier then others, ive got a picky baby! (although flavour wise, he'll eat literally anything, so long as its smoother).

keely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->