Jaiden Is Here :) 17.02.11

Lianne1986

Reaction score
Jaiden Ashley Brian born 17.03.11 at 11.52 weighing 6lb 5oz @ 37wks 3days, After a 4hr 42min labour :flower:

On Wednesday 16th i felt really ill all day, i had nigly backache but just thought it was all in my head - again lol i was always thinking my waters were leaking or i was having contractins. :dohh:

Went to bed as normal that night, Tyler woke me up at 11.30pm, he had wet the bed, he has neva eva done tht so i giggled to myself "oh i wonder if thats a sign my waters are going to go" :haha:

My alarm went of at 7am on the 17th, i lay there for a few minutes and i suddenly felt the baby drop down. if felt weird lol then i thought i needed to poo so i went to the toilet, i sat there and water came out, i knew it wasnt wee because i hadn't wee'd it out, so i wiped and there was a tinged blood on the tissue, i knew then it was my waters lol i stood up and it gushed out.

i rang chris at work and told him to get home, i didnt dare get off the toilet lol the kids were in the bathroom with me. tyler disappered at one point and went and helped himself to sweets out the sweet cupboard because he wanted breakfast lol

anyway as soon as my waters broke the contractions started every 6 minutes.

Chris got home & got the kids into the car so we could take them to MIL's. She was going to get a taxi but the taxi was taking ages. I was worried about not gettin to hospital even tho at this point i thought i'd be in labour allll day :blush:

All the way to MIL's and the hospital my waters were gushing out, i was absolutly soaked, so was the car seat :haha:

Finally got to the hospital. at about 9am. went straight into the birthing suite. Mw said she was going to examine and maybe send me home. i then told her my waters had gone and she changed her mind :haha:
got changed in to dry clothing.

i had 2 paracretamol & the mw kept trying to shove food & drink down my neck lol she said i'd need the energy!

Some time later (not sure how long) she asked if i wanted gas & air and i said i didnt know, then i said yes lol i asked her to give me an internal so i knew how dilated i was, i was worried i was only going to be 1cm lol
she examined and it was really sore but i was 6cm :happydance: i couldnt believe i'd done it all by myself up until 6cm. :thumbup:

so started on the gas and air - it was fab and helped me concentrate on my breathing mostly.

Chris had to take a ticket out to the car, whilst he was gone she checked babys heartbeat and struggled to find it which bloody scared me, but it was just tht he was so far into my pelvis now, she eventually found it!! And i kept sayin i needed to push and she told me to wait until chris got back :haha:

at about 11am the mw thought i needed a wee so got me to go into the toilet. i sat on the toilet & said i needed to push! she sed well get back on the bed because i dont want u to have him on the toilet, got back onto the bed and she wanted me to kneel up on all fours but i didnt want to lol

At half 11 i couldnt find the urge to push, so i did. and he was born 22minutes later with the cord wrapped tightly around him twice!

i have a 2nd degree tear tht was caused because he had his hand up by his face :dohh: i had 3 stitches.

I cannot believe how quickly it happened!

TBH the pain was horrible at the time but it wasnt THAT bad! i didnt cry, scream or shout once just moaned a little towards the end.
i was loudest when she was checking my tear :blush:

Chris had to go and get a car seat not long after he was born because we hadn't brought the pram yet :dohh: (we have now tho)

whilst Chris was gone, Jaiden went blue & started to grunt, which a sgn of breathing problems (exactly how Tyler was when he was born at 32 weeks) ut it just turned out tht Jaiden was a bit cold and needed a warm up. They got the baby dr to check him over twice & he was fine!

I had something to eat & drink, i couldnt stop shaking after the birth. Probably shock and stuff lol

I had a bath whilst the drs checked Jaiden over and the mw did the paperwork etc.

I got discharged at 4pm.

He is taking half an ounce to 1 ounce of milk every 3-4hrs. MW thinks hes just really sleepy and because hes still so tiny and only 37 weeks tht he will pick up eventually.
he doesnt even cry lol not tht tht is a bad thing of course :winkwink:

Heres a couple of pics -

Chris was fantastic the whole time. i was so worried before hand tht i would have a go at him or sumthing lol but i have asked him and he said i was very quiet most the time lol didnt say very much at all :thumbup:

I dont know if i have forgotten anything, but im very tired right now lol

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Attachments

• newpix 002.jpg
    newpix 002.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 68
  • newpix 005.jpg
    newpix 005.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 78
Huge congrats and he is beautiful well done as well you did an amazing job I hope my labour goes as well!:flower:

Congratulations lovely birth story

Ooooh he is gorgeous!!! Well done hon - sounds like an amazing birth x

He's gorgeous Li, well done! Man, I screamed when they checked my tear (also caused by little man's hand) - 'twas the first time they offered G&A lol

Xxx

Congrats mommy he is beautiful xxxxxx

I know i've already said it but massive congratulations hun! He is absolutely gorgeous!!!xx

Congratulations lianne hes gorgous and an amazing birth story xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->