Jake!

Love the name, and very popular here. Well, most people use the full name Jacob, and call them Jake. But either way it's classic

It's nice but quite common where I am.

Love it, though I'd go for Jacob and call him Jake for short :) I think there is something appealing about names with a longer version :)

i dont think it needs to be longer, Jake is a name in its own right (although most tims i would back you up about the longer name thing)

personally i dislike the name Jacob (im from the north pit villages and it would sound like where trying to be southern and posh or that we are religious as my son already has on biblical name that would be over kill)

i love the name Jake though obviously which is just over all a more relaxed name that could suit someone of any class

i also quite like Jacobi for a more modern/casual twist but the would shorten to Jack or Cobi not Jake

I like it my friends son is christened Jacob but they have called him Jake from day 1. He tends to get called Jakey a lot tho x

Love love love! :cloud9:

It's the name DH and I have had chosen for several years for our first son :) I don't care too much for the name Jacob, so our son will be just Jake, not Jacob. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->