James said...

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
well we were chatting over the weekend, and my wonderful finace said that its up to me when we have another baby :dohh:

when ever i'm ready is perfect for him! :dohh:

this is of course utterly wonderful, but we MUST wait!! we want to get married! we NEED to move!!

oh how i wish he hadn't said that, because now i keep thinking, oh maybe soon!!

before i could say, well we both want to wait! now i no its me :dohh:

oh dear! oh little help please guys!! i def. want to wait at least 2 years, which is our orginal plan - but then maybe 18months!!???

oh heck :dohh:

hehe
how tempting !
you must stick to your guns though =]
have a lovely white wedding first then try all you want =]
good luck!

oh hun you shouldn't post things like this! Your getting me all excited! Would be so exciting if you had another soon! Our little ones could grow up together. Babies could share a room :)

hehe this is exactly what happened to me and instead of waiting until Jack was 3 we are now waiting until he is 18 months lol! Although I know we shouldn't as we need to get a mortgage sorted and move countries etc still but....it's SO tempting and when he said July THIS year I was like :O - for like 5 mins haha

:happydance: Hun... you know whatever you decide, things will just fall in to place! Whether you get married now, or in 10 years :rofl:

to plan another one..all up to you? awwww hunny! your so lucky! im finding it hard to plan the first!! but in any case- hold out if you can, to get your bod into a GORGEOUS white wedding dress (im getting married next year and trying to loose the rolls!) but i guess it wouldnt hurt...just 1 baby? haha! mwah best wishes what ever you do ! xxx

ooooooo so exciting hunni,
guess you just have to decide what you want to do before TTC
Make a list hun and write what you want to do before TTC
xx

oh you ladies are just so wonderful!!

emily - i no! i'm excited for your new addition - i'm going to just look forward to that first! he he!
tis bloody exciting though - pinkgirl - i love your list idea - i have a mental one in my head but my priorities keep changing :dohh: james always says i'm a favourite changer :rofl:
right now its - house - wedding - baby no 2!! i think :rofl: wedding is a little easier cos its an extended holiday - getting married in disney in florida - but the stupid housing market makes its silly to sell ours atm :hissy:

thanks for all your advice ladies - you lot always no what to say! by womb is currently under renovation! not up for rent quite yet - the last tenant left a little mess :lol:

Remeber although the housing market it all over the place at the moment there are some relly good deals to be had!
Me and OH are perfect example but we were lucky as we re first time buyers

:wohoo: we could be 2010 bump buddies then!!! <if i try and persuade you enough!! :rofl:

Decisions, decisions!! :yipee:

Remeber although the housing market it all over the place at the moment there are some relly good deals to be had!
Me and OH are perfect example but we were lucky as we re first time buyers

thats very true hon! we've been saying the same thing - when we brought our flat - we got a good deal considering the time - as it was a couple of years ago when the market was sky high! and our mortgage is up for renewal and we're getting a better deal, so all in all, not too bad, def. good for you though as first time buyers- we got stung with stamp duty :hissy: but so glad they have finally got rid of it for you now! we were thinking about some of the new builds that offer to pay the stamp duty - so def something to look at come next year!

we could be 2010 bump buddies then!!! <if i try and persuade you enough!!

Decisions, decisions!!

oh i love that idea :happydance: damn you !! :rofl::rofl:

now you are officially a Trying to Wait girl instead of a Waiting to Try.

Very excited for you, xxxxxxxx

Thats so exciting!!! I think you should get preggo in aug with me :D he he.... We are in the middle of re-doing this house to sell... but im not putting our plans on hold to wait for that to happen!

I sympathise hugely. I'm broody again already and totally reliant on my OH to keep saying not yet, because I know it's nowhere near the right time yet. We have said we'll wait til Evie is at least 2 years...*grits teeth*!! Why don't you decide to review your situation at 18months...if you can't wait a second longer then it's all systems go, but if you think you can hang on for another 3 or 6 months it won't seem like such a huge wait.

Good luck with the self disciplne! Me and OH would be screwed if we were relying on mine!

Lx

now you are officially a Trying to Wait girl instead of a Waiting to Try.

Very excited for you, xxxxxxxx

ooo i love this!!

yep we're def. waiting, maybe will review the situation at xmas and see where we are :blush:

Hard decision isn't it?

I'd wait to have the wedding and then do it. Then baby, and who knows, the house may fit in between that. :)

Hard decision isn't it?

I'd wait to have the wedding and then do it. Then baby, and who knows, the house may fit in between that. :)

yep i think your right leeanne, everything will eventually fit it! i should stop looking at new born baby pics! its v exciting :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->