jamie pete rock 31/12/09 10 days early(its along one girls for such a short labour)

jusie24

Reaction score
ill try keep it short but have a feeling it will be an long one:dohh:

i woke up the 26th december with slight period pain back pain and tightnings(sp) they continued all day really then started to die away so taught nothing of it and put it down to braxton hicks, the next 4 days were pretty much the same but they were never really bad just a small bit sore like previous days. the 30th i was pain free completely for the first time in days. so i suggested to oh that we BD:blush: after words i walked to the shop and came back and had a bath, in the bath the tightenings came back and so did the pain this was at 4pm gmt. they continued all day so i decided to have some salsa at 8pm as i was hungry lol, i was havin ome green discharge throughout the day and decided it was my plug (wrong). went to bed at 10pm and for the next 2 hours was up and down the stairs cause i couldnt sleep ( oh taught i had gone crazy :happydance:) around 11 went to the toilet and low and behold bloody show have never lost it before so was a bit freaked. called oh to the bathroom and showed him and told him the baby would be here im the next 2 days (wrong again) but of course he didnt belive me:growlmad: finally went to bed for real at about 12.30 am 31/12. still getting the pains but they really felt like bad braxton hicks:nope:. heres where it gets strange (well for me anyways) at about 1.30 oh said he was going the loo and going to bed i said fine. then all of a sudden i felt a pop and could hear it also:winkwink: so decided to sit up well lets say i soaked the clean bedroom floor. so i got oh to ring our friends who were coming to mind the kids and ringan amublance as i was not going in the car. anyways got to hospital and around 2.30am and was checked and as only 2-3cm:growlmad: so i managed on gas and air but soon enough the pain got really bad so i asked for the epi(which i never recived) babys heart rate kept dropping so they had to ty get blood from his head(that was worse then labour) anyways at about half 4 my body started pushing i was told to stop that i was still only2-3cm but i screamed that i could not help it. i continued to push as thats what my body wanted to do and the nurses checked again at 5am (lucky they did) as babys head was right there:wacko: i was still in a ward at this time with other people also in labour. all the nurses were running around trying to grab thing to deliver baby as i was not in the right room to deliver i was n the ward where u wait to deliver. well they got sorted and told me to push first push delivered his head and 2nd push delivered his body:cloud9::cloud9: baby jamie born 31/12/09 @5.04am 6lb2oz 19in long
congrats if u mananaged to finish reading :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->