Jane Cross R

shalagirl

Reaction score
I was wondering if any one out there had a Jane Cross R Pram and would like to share their thoughts on it?

https://www.johnstonprams.co.uk/dynamic/viewitem.php?item=2103X-S-J44

I am fairly certain this is the pram for me as it folds telescopically and fits well into the boot of my car. I have just opted for the main pram with a the Jane Strata car seat and a foot muff. You can buy the carrycot but it adds about £200 to the price putting it into the £700 mark! The pram part lies flat so that should be fine for the newborn and the foot muff is nice and thick.

I drive a suzuki sx4 and thought I had a reasonable size boot but found with the Quinny Buzz 3 I had to remove both wheels and also with the mothercare spin and silver cross surf I had to remove one wheel! I did like the Spin & the Silver Cross Surf and hope I am not making the wrong choice.

The plus points for me about the Cross R are:
-it fits in the boot of my car
- The frame of the pram doesn't seem too heavy to lift
-it can be folded with the pram part still it place (although it does have to be facing away from you)
-it seems solid to push with nice chunky wheels
-The shopping basket part below seems a reasonable size unlike the surf

On the negative size the car seat is alittle heavier than the maxi cosi seats.

Would love to hear from anyone who owns or has considered this Jane Cross R.

Thanks

Oh also I don't think I will get the matching change bag as its £60 - anyone any ideas on a more reasonable priced change bag?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->