Jane Nomad & Matrix cup travel system. Worlds only lie flat OR sit up car seat! Pics

limpetsmum

Mummy to Amelia
Reaction score
Any interest in my beloved Jane Nomad chassis & covers with Matrix cup car seat in the limited edition 'cherry' colours (red & green, reversible - mix or match). Used for 6 months, the most perfect travel system ever - mainly beacuse i could lay my daughter down flat in the car seat (best position for the first 5 months of life for respiratory and gastric development) either in the car or on the pram chassis then sit her up as she got older and became more alert. Super lightweight aluminium, black frame, loads of extras including 2 hoods to completely close baby off to the world, cosy toes for both pushchair and car seat, 2 raincovers, head huggers, harness pads etc etc etc. I've listed it before but removed it as i couldn't bear to part with it but now it's time to let it go :cry: i will post pictures if there is any interest but i don't have time to waste if there's non :thumbup:
I'm looking for £200 for the pram with accessories & £50 for the car seat with accessories, cost nearly a grand in total last year!
I could deliver for petrol costs locally depending where you are :winkwink:

i dare say the MODs will remove this hunny see below:

WHAT CAN I SELL

* BABY RELATED GOODS NO ITEMS OVER £200
* NON-BABY RELATED GOODS NO ITEMS OVER £100

sorry hun xx

Thanks hun, i hadn't realised there was a restriction :hugs:

No Worries just thought you should know before it was removed and you didnt know why xxx

I'll accept £200 all in if anyone is interested. Pictures added :thumbup:

Attachments

• forum 5.jpg
    forum 5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
  • forum 3.jpg
    forum 3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 7
  • forum 2.jpg
    forum 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
  • forum 1.jpg