JANINE - Eastenders

XsarahGrace

OH, and Boo
Reaction score
what a B****, i really do dislike her, i can't believe she pushed the pram when Lily could of been in it, and i can't believe she called social services on her.

i know its just a tv show but arghhh to her, i'd like to slap her.

:growlmad:

i was hoping now that she got married, seemed a little happier they'd make her character a bit nicer i was wrong x

I don't think she will ever be nicer! She makes my blood boil! x

She is one of those people I would just love to punch :rofl: She irritates me soooo much.

Read yesterday that Ryan and Janine kidnap the baby and their car gets stuck on a level crossing.

OMG really :( will not be watching easteneders when that happens then.

i dont like the new writers of eastenders, its becoming a joke :nope: i cant believe no one didnt do anything to janine for doing that, as in real life someone would of definately said something and had her done, as for ryan shouting in the babys face...i think my little crush has gone :blush:

i dont like the new writers of eastenders, its becoming a joke :nope: i cant believe no one didnt do anything to janine for doing that, as in real life someone would of definately said something and had her done, as for ryan shouting in the babys face...i think my little crush has gone :blush:

me too :(

me too :(

me 3:blush: totally off him for sure.

needs the pub back that squre its in limbo. I hate Janine always have done can they not let us see her have her come up ins?

Isn't the new producer of Eastenders the old Hollyoaks one?

i could fully well believe it, it seems like its trying to get to the younger teenage audience rather than keep us commited watchers haha

ETA: glad you girls agree about ryan haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->